Create funny, fast, custom GIFs to make friends laugh!
● Put your favorite faces into hilarious animated characters: dancing hotdogs, flatulent unicorns, moonwalking astronauts, flying pizzas and more!
● Make GifGabs of yourself, your family, your friends, your pets, your boo – anyone you want!
● Add silly phrases, colorful backgrounds, photos, or selfies.
● Easy to make and even easier to share! Perfect for iMessage, Instagram, Facebook, Messenger, WeChat, Snapchat and any other place where GIFs can go.
So, what are you waiting for? Transform yourself, friends and family into GifGabs today and start cracking up your friends and family. Lord knows we could all use a few more laughs these days.
● SAY HELLO ●
● Tag us or add #GifGab in your posts so we can show you some love!
● Email us any time: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Facebook: @GifGabApp
● Twitter: @GifGabApp
● Instagram: @GifGabApp
As always, thanks for using GifGab! This update fixes some issues under the hood.
Ratings and Reviews
This is all I’ve been using since I downloaded it. I really love this game. There are a couple problems with it. It keeps stalling when I’m trying to use it sometimes. After adding one entry I should be able to add another, but it won’t let me. Hopefully this update will fix that. I’m a senior and I love these little apps, but lately this one is my favorite. Good job. Make some nice ones for seniors. Not cruel...nice.
This is in addition to the one I wrote before. You had a settings wheel and I could take the logo out. I know it’s selfish, I have a few friends that I don’t want them to know where I get my little cuties from. Other people I will put it back in. I love having the option. Please put it back, so I can have the option. Thanks.
Don’t fall asleep on this app. I just found this app and have began using it and so far the more I use it the more I love it. I’m pretty sure this app is no where near its max potential and it’s really good, so imagine in a span of a year. Download the app you won’t regret it.
However there might be a CON to some who don’t like watermarks. On the bottom right corner it has the mark of the app but it’s a free app so make sure to leave it there and not remove it. It gives credit to the creator and that helps him possibly make the app better so although it has a watermark I very much see the value in leaving it there + other users will see it and download it as well 😊
Fun App, But Freezes Up When Exporting
I enjoy what GifGab allows you to do a lot. They have so many fun items to choose from to make silly videos and gifs I think.
Though, I do wish that they offered a way make a one-time in-app purchase of like a dollar or so, to remove the GifGab watermark from our exported work.
But, the biggest issue I have with this program is that it freezes up on me when I try to export a video, on my iPhone 6 Plus, running iOS 11.4.
I was able to save an animated gif file of a project I created. Yet, when I went to save a video, the app just froze up showing the "Making Magic" prompt, for like 4 or 5 minutes until I just had to force quit the application.
So, I'm not sure what is going with the program. But I do hope that the developer will please look into fixing this problem in the hopes that I can save a video of my work, thanks. And I would also appreciate it if you would consider my request about allowing us to make a one-time in-app purchase to remove the watermark from our work please. Thanks if you'll do so and thank you for this what I consider to be, very enjoyable application. God bless 😁.
- JibJab Media Inc.
- 101.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 1999–2018 JibJab Bros. Studios All Rights Reserved. JibJab® and Starring You® are registered trademarks of JibJab Bros. Studios.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.