This app is a magnifying glass or macro photography. It becomes the camera view mode when it starts.
- It magnifies objects 3 times when long pressing operation on any of the screen for a few seconds.
(Or you can magnify/reduce with pinch in/out. )
- When stop a long press, it takes a photograph and sticks the thumbnail of it on a lower part of the screen in turn.
When the number of thumbnails exceeds five, it overwrites the oldest thumbnail.
- When tap a thumbnail, you can add comments to the photograph image and save them.
- The focus is fixed at approximately 10cm at first, but you can change the position of the focus
from the closest point (approximately 5cm) to approximately 20cm by a up/down flick operation.
You can change focus far by an up flick and near by a down flick.
- When tap a camera view, it adjusts the exposure to the position where you tapped.
(When it is too bright, tap a bright part and it becomes the appropriate exposure. When it is too dark, tap a dark part.)
- It can turn on a blowtorch. (blowtorch button)
- It can sharpen a preview video image (sharp button)
- It can emphasize the objects which are in focus with cross hatches on a preview video image. (edge detection button)
- It can list photographs and comments that are stored.
- It stops a preview when the handset is standstill state for about ten seconds.
It reopens a preview when you move the handset.
This app includes the following open sources.・openCV(Copyright (C) 2000-2015, Intel Corporation, all rights reserved.; Copyright (C) 2009-2011, Willow Garage Inc., all rights reserved.; Copyright (C) 2009-2015, NVIDIA Corporation, all rights reserved.; Copyright (C) 2010-2013, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., all rights reserved.; Copyright (C) 2015, OpenCV Foundation, all rights reserved.; Copyright (C) 2015, Itseez Inc., all rights reserved.)
・GPUImage(Copyright (c) 2012, Brad Larson, Ben Cochran, Hugues Lismonde, Keitaroh Kobayashi, Alaric Cole, Matthew Clark, Jacob Gundersen, Chris Williams. All rights reserved.)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.