Jiff - Health Benefits
By Jiff, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
All your health benefits. All in one place. Jiff directs you to the tools offered by your employer to manage your health and healthcare-- and rewards you for using them.
Note: To use Jiff you must receive a valid employer id from your employer.
- Jiff connects you to all of the health benefits offered by your employer and makes it quick and easy to find what you need
- Personalized programs mean you only see the benefits that are most relevant and meaningful to you
- One simple, easy-to-navigate program allows you set goals and rewards you for staying on track
- Our smart, points-based rewards system offers new ways to redeem your points for amazing prizes
- With over 50 of the most cutting edge benefits providers already pre-integrated, Jiff makes it easy for your employer to offer you the latest and greatest
Jiff supports all major activity trackers including Apple Health, Fitbit, Jawbone and Withings to conveniently synchronize your steps, food and sleep data.
What's New in Version 3.4.17281
Jiff releases every two weeks to improve your experience.
Doesn't work well for people that go to bed really late
Update-7-18-17-My sleep schedule fluctuates. Sometimes I go to bed before midnight, sometimes I don't. This application seems to have an issue with that. I have synced my data with my Garmin vivosmart hr as of Sunday and again this morning and yet it has not grabbed the information for the 17th. It shows I Sept already for the 18th, but realistically it was sleep for the 17th, but I fell asleep at 12:45 am on the 18th. Glitch in the system.
Update- it still has some issues with my device. I don't like that you have to sync almost everyday. I can remember during the week, but I forget on the weekend.
I have a Garmin vivosmart hr wristband for walking and sleep management. I have synced all my data and yet the rest well portion of this app does not sync well. It says I am missing days which is bogus, I have been syncing every day. So I am losing points and therefore money with this app. I am very disappointed. I don't go to bed until after midnight most nights so I don't know if that effects the app but I do it on a regular basis it shouldn't. It seems to work well with the walking portion of the app as far as I can tell.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 17, 2017
- Version: 3.4.17281
- Size: 56.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Jiff, Inc.
- © Copyright 2014-2017, Jiff, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.