Play favorite jigsaw puzzle game with over 6000 beautiful pictures, solve Daily Free Puzzle and make amazing puzzles from your own photos! Choose high-definition pictures from nearly 200 packs in different categories and customize puzzles by size, piece shape, rotation and background color. Find the app on your iPad!
- Daily Free Puzzles – enjoy new puzzle every day!
- About 200 packs in the store! Find special bonuses and get more FREE packs with amazing pictures and advantageous offers! Enjoy our regular sales!
- More than 10 categories: Nature, Life, Food, Holidays, Animals, Abstract, Water, Child’s Play, Art, Landmarks, People, Countries, Mixes and special Interactive category!
- Improved levels of difficulty – added 360 and 440 pieces! Change the size and shape of the pieces, chose the color of the background and rotate puzzle pieces.
- More options for creating your own jigsaw puzzles. Use your Facebook photos and instantly create personalized puzzles!
- Play and listen to the music from your playlist or from our playlist!
- Be in the know with the latest Jigsaw Puzzle Collection HD news! Check out News feature!
- You can simultaneously solve multiple puzzles.
- Save all of the solved puzzles and all the puzzles that you are still working on.
- Numerous puzzle achievements to unlock!
- The game is integrated with Game Center!
Jigsaw Puzzle Collection HD is just what you need to relax after hard day. Solve jigsaw puzzles whenever you’d like without all the mess, and puzzle pieces can’t get lost! Free up table space; you need an area no larger than your iPad!
Jigsaw Puzzle Collection HD contains in-app purchases, which you may acquire through your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device settings.
Like us on Facebook or follow our news on Twitter:
– The application works faster, pieces of a puzzle move smoothly.
– The app works more steadily. We significantly cut the number of crashes.
– We fixed funny flickering of two pre-installed puzzle packs.
Ratings and Reviews
Fabulous little app.
Great puzzle app. I use the free daily puzzles. Haven't bought any additional packs. Variety is nice. Tailoring the sizes and shapes is a great perk. Even the ads aren't obnoxious. I highly recommend this app if you like jigsaw puzzles.
UPDATE: I have been using this app every night to help calm my mind in order to sleep. The only time it snags a little is when my iPad is updating apps or the ads are high graphic. I typically turn off my wifi and the issues resolve. It's been a few months and I still love this app. Plenty of free puzzles in my "in progress" arsenal. I have to place a couple pieces on the board before exiting, and then it will save the puzzle. Still the best jigsaw app I've used. Thanks guys!
UPDATE #2: Taking away 2 stars. Around December 2017, the ads on this app have become out of control. They involuntarily take me to Safari and some weird website. Even if I don't tap the ad banner, it automatically switches to Safari. It takes a while to return to the game. It also is taking a whole lot longer to load the puzzles. Sometimes they won't load at all and I have to close it out and reopen the app. This used to be a great app, but it has gone downhill in the last couple of months. The only way I can get my puddles to come back up is to turn off wifi. Disappointed.
Thanks so much for the comment. Accept our apologies for the bad playing experience. Please contact our support team and describe the problem in details so that we can solve it: firstname.lastname@example.org We will be glad to help you!
Great puzzle app
Update: I'm not sure what happened to this great app, but it has definitely gone down hill. Both my husband and I have had problems with puzzles loading (I seriously have been sitting here for 5 minutes trying to open my downloaded packs, but none will load so I can choose one), shut downs (during a puzzle the app shuts down multiple times, where I have to bring it back up), freezes/lags (a lot of times the app will freeze NUMEROUS times when trying to swipe puzzle pieces around), and I've noticed when I swipe the app away once I'm done and close my iPad, when I open my iPad again the app immediately starts. All these things have made me terribly frustrated with this app and I have been reluctant to play anymore. Please make this app great again, I loved doing your puzzles everyday.
This a great puzzle app, with a large variety of puzzles to choose from (seasonal, animals, nature, sci-fy, historical, etc.). I love the new "free puzzle of the day" feature, I now look forward to the puzzle each day! I usually do puzzles in my free time or as a way to relax, almost daily. I've tried several other puzzle pass, but have deleted them all for this one. Fantastic app, wonderful selection, it's a keeper!
Many thanks for the comment. Accept our apologies for the unpleasant playing experience. Please contact our support team and describe the problem in details so that we can solve it: email@example.com We'll be happy to help you!
Beware malicious adware with use of this app!!!
My wife and I downloaded this app and, although the ads were annoying at first, the rest of the app was good enough to make up for it. An ad comes up, you wait a few seconds for a tiny, minuscule “x” to pop in the corner, you hit the “x” and the ad goes away and you go back to the puzzle. Now, at least once or twice an hour we get malicious adware on this app trying to convince us that there are multiple viruses on our iPad Pro due to visiting “adult websites” and we need to go immediately to their website and pay them to remove it. We’ve never been to any “adult websites” and, as it turns out, there are no viruses on our iPad either. A little online research showed that there are several disreputable apps out there that allow this sort of malicious adware to be used within their apps. Unfortunately, this otherwise nice puzzle app is one of the ones that allow this sort of malicious material to appear in their app. If it were just another ad, the “x” would appear and you could get rid of it like the rest of the ads. This malicious adware doesn’t do that. It locks the app completely, forcing you to kill the app and start all over again. I would definitely avoid this app like the plague until these types of ads are no longer allowed within the app.
Hello, thank you for the report. Unfortunately, we don’t know the reason of the problem but we know that such message appears not only while using our app. Here is a link to discussion on the problem by other people: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7961969?start=0&tstart=0
It can be a misleading third-party advertisement, in this case, we will find a way to get rid of it. But such problems also arise while using a browser so they may be not related to the app.
We are sorry for your unpleasant experience and will do our best to find the reason of the problem and help you to solve it.
In-App PurchasesSee All
Cartoon puzzles - lite
Light cartoon puzzles - addictive games
Jig saw puzzles - addicting puzzles games
Puzzle game classic
Classic jigsaw puzzles - brain games
Dinosaur jigsaw puzzle
Dinosaur jigsaw puzzle easy cartoon puzzles
Real jigsaw puzzles for brain train
Food jigsaw puzzles for adults
Food jigsaw puzzles for adults premium
- Veraxen Ltd
- 145 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Veraxen Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Premium $3.99
- Seashells $0.99
- Colors $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.