By Critical Hit Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the most popular Jigsaw Puzzle app on the App Store! Play fun jigsaw puzzles without the clean-up or the hassle of losing pieces! Jigsaw Puzzle provides hours of entertainment for you and your whole family. You'll never need to buy a $20 jigsaw puzzle again. You'll also never need to look for those missing pieces on the floor!
Jigsaw Puzzle is great for puzzlers of all ages! Simply adjust the difficulty of the puzzle for the player.
Don't be fooled by imitations. Jigsaw Puzzle is the only app in the App Store made by the jigsaw puzzle experts!
• 400-piece puzzles (iPad)
• 225-piece puzzles (iPhone 6 Plus)
• 100-piece puzzles (iPhone/iPod Touch)
• Play from our collection of over 14,000 of beautiful, high quality images!
• A new FREE puzzle every day!!
• FREE downloadable content
• Constantly updated puzzle packs
• Turn your personal photos into your own custom puzzles!
• You can play on your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad!
• Play large puzzles!
• Music soundtracks
• Move pieces in groups
• Scatter pieces out of the puzzle area with a single command
• Optionally rotate pieces for a greater challenge
• Challenge yourself with the special Tournament Pack
• Randomized pieces -- no two puzzles are the same
• Work on more than one puzzle at a time
• Saves every puzzle you've ever solved
• Share completed puzzles with your friends
• Game Center leaderboards -- Compete with your friends!
• 40+ distinct achievements to unlock
What's New in Version 3.6.2
•Improved screens to help users find more puzzles in the Puzzle Store
•Fixed miscellaneous bugs
Jigsaw Puzzle: ENTERTAINING
A great app for children of all ages. A huge variety of levels which means that just one puzzle can be played by many people. There are a variety of puzzles and even an opportunity to have free ones as well. One flaw is the moving of the pieces to the edge of the screen. I them on the edges. Shrinking the puzzle to move the pieces to the edges is a start. However, even doing this, the pieces still result in a pile. It would be nice to have them be individual and apart. Further, getting the pieces to the edge counts as time used, rather than starting once the pieces have been moved. A minor point, but fixable. It is especially important if using one puzzle as a contest for time completion. Another minor problem is the freezing. Try to move a puzzle piece and it freezes. A problem only in thinking the piece is in place, or it jumps to another part of the puzzle. Again, a time issue if using the puzzle as a game for multiple players. A great mental activity and great puzzles to play, especially the daily free puzzle.
Frustrated Needs Wi-Fi
Ever since they put out the last 2 versions you can no longer get the free puzzle of the day or view the actual puzzles in the puzzle packs to purchase unless you are using wi-fi. I bought this game and quite a few puzzles to play on my phone. I have unlimited data on my phone and I can do everything else but use this app completely. There are times when I am not around wi-fi and I should not have to have it to fully use the app. I contacted the creator for help. They said they were aware of the problem. Really? Then fix it. They also suggested I power off my phone to re-set it. Seriously? I am not 5 and the problem is larger than that. Apparently they don't have a solution but they just no about it. That's ridiculous. I never had this problem on previous versions. I am sure they don't care about the free puzzle if the day because that does not make them money but you would think they would care about not being able to see puzzles to determine if you would like to purchase them. I would just delete the app but I have spent quite a bit on puzzles already. I will just find another puzzle app that completely works and chooses to fix bugs when they occur.
I like working jigsaw puzzles and this program gives me a very close approximation of the real thing. I like being able to choose the number of pieces in a puzzle. I prefer to rotate the pieces which it allows me to do. I like the way the piece come together with a satisfying "snap". I enjoy doing puzzles from my own photos so that is a great feature to me. I am not interested I listening to music but can turn it off. I am enjoying the new Puzzle of the Day feature. I have probably worked a puzzle every day since I bought this so I would say I've definitely gotten my money's worth even though I have never purchased a puzzle pack.
Update: Lowered my rating by a star due to pop up ad for new puzzles requiring a click to close on log-in. Not necessary with puzzle ads already across the top.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 31, 2017
- Version: 3.6.2
- Size: 104 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Critical Hit Software
- © 2016 MobilityWare
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade$3.99
- Gift Pack 2016Free
- Gift Pack 2015Free
- World of Color II$3.99
- Beautiful Nature Series Upgrade Bundle$4.99
- World of Color III$3.99
- World of Color$1.99
- The Tropics$4.99
- Summer Fun$2.99