This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
300 Jigsaw Puzzles in the palm of your hand!
Playing Jigsaw puzzles has never been easier with no mess and no missing pieces. It’s fun for the whole family!
Jigsaw World features a beautifully simple interface designed specially for the iPad- smoothly browse your Jigsaw library with the flick of a finger.
- 300 beautiful high quality puzzles (10 are free, the rest available as an in-app purchase).
- Hundreds of extra Jigsaws available in sets as in-app purchases to top-up your collection
- Automatically saves your position as you play
- Records your fastest times so you can compete with others
- Options to show guide image and auto arrange pieces
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Each puzzle has around 80 pieces.
What's New in Version 1.9
Does not make me want to pay for upgrade
Sorry folks. Maybe it's because I have an uncanny ability with real puzzles. Often I see a piece and instantly know where it goes. My companions often turn to me when they are stumped. One issue is that I can't change the dark background (I don't see settings anywhere) and, as good as I am, I can't see dark pieces. It's difficult to actually moved the pieces. If I don't touch it in just the right way the background moves and is very annoying. Also, for me, it is way too easy because the pieces don't rotate making the border a snap.
There upgrades don't define what you get when you pay, and there are so many of them that it leads me to believe that there is one for rotating pieces, one for changing the background, one for more animal puzzles, one for architecture, or sports, beaches, or mountains... Very pretty pictures, but for me that's it.
Great App, Bad Timer
I love Jigsaw World. There's a large number of puzzles and some of them are absolutely beautiful. I also like the fact that it times you and you can even try to beat your score on a previous puzzle.
But the timer doesn't work very well. I often cannot finish a puzzle in one sitting. I will pause the game and go back to it later. When I come back later, I finish the puzzle in just a minute or so. And that's the time it gives me -1 minute. It doesn't remember that I spent several minutes on it before I paused it. And I couldn't possibly beat that score. Ever.
Please update the app to add a SEARCH feature to allow me to search for a specific puzzle. I REALLY love the selection of beautiful puzzles to choose from. The update provided lots of new puzzles, each set better than the last. THANK YOU!
PLEASE include a set with all Christmas themes. I have bought all 16 of the other sets already.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 22, 2015
- Version: 1.9
- Size: 43.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: InertiaSoft ltd
- © 2011 Inertiasoft Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Jigsaw World - Full Version$6.99
- Jigsaw World Volume 2$2.99
- Jigsaw World Volume 3$2.99
- Jigsaw World Volume 4$2.99
- Jigsaw World Volume 6$2.99
- Jigsaw World Volume 5$2.99
- Jigsaw World Volume 7$2.99
- Jigsaw World Volume 8$2.99
- Jigsaw World Volume 9$2.99
- Jigsaw World Volume 12$2.99