We learn better in 3D, that's how we experience the world.
JigSpace is the platform to explore and share truly interactive, 3D knowledge for anything. When you ask "How does that work?" the answer is right in front of you, in beautiful, interactive 3D. Dive through dozens of Jigs, learn at your own pace, and satisfy your curiosity. And with the upcoming release of the Jig Workshop, anyone will soon be able to create Jigs and share them with the world.
JigSpace empowers you to learn about the world in a way that simply wasn't possible before.
Don’t just learn more — Learn better in 3D with JigSpace.
With JigSpace you can:
- View Jigs in Augmented Reality - Bring your learning into the real world
- Browse the Jig Library for dozens of interactive learning experiences
- View step-by-step interactive 3D breakdowns of complex ideas, products and phenomenon
- *Coming Soon* Create your own Jigs in the Jig Workshop and share them with the world!
**Thanks for being one of the 350,000 people using JigSpace around the world!**
- New look: We've made the Jig tiles bigger, brighter, and more fun!
- Hero panel: When selecting a Jig you now get to read a short intro before you decide to jump in.
- Under the hood improvements that you won't notice until you do. It will allow us to create much prettier Jigs.
- As usual, bug fixes and performance improvements.
More coming soon, stay tuned! If there are Jigs that you would like to see in the app, get in touch with us using the Facebook / Twitter / Email buttons at the top and we'll add them to our list!
Ratings and Reviews
Bring interactive objects into the real world.
Revolution in Education Software
Wow! Thank you for such an incredible tool! I can see where this is going for education and I’m impressed and grateful.
As a geology teacher, I look forward to seeing what is produced in the future! One of the most difficult aspects to teaching geology is getting my students to think about long, slow, 3D processes that happen underground where they can’t be seen. It is crucial for the student to grasp these concepts, but can be an agonizing journey for those who have a hard time piecing together the 3D from a bunch of 2D pictures and the flailing body language of their crazy prof. I imagine one day what would have taken me weeks to teach will take one lab session with an app and the right bundles. Wow!
In the mean time, I’m keeping myself pleasantly occupied with the Jigs on hand. I get this feeling poking through your app like I had as a kid when I’d pull out one of our encyclopedias and flip through it, grazing on knowledge and feasting my eyes on sketches and photographs of all from machines to mammals. Thank you for touching that same old place of delight in me - the joy of discovery!
This is the most interesting learning app I have ever downloaded and have never seen anything like it! It allows you to see 3d objects in the real world, and can rotate it horizontally, switching steps to explore the inside of objects to discover how they work! It even does 3d how-to tutorials, walking you through procedures like fixing a leaky tap! If there was one suggestion I had, it would be the ability to not only rotate the object horizontally, but also to twist it and rotate it vertically. Overall, an amazing and truly mesmerizing app!👍😀👏
- JigSpace Inc.
- 130.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 JigSpace Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Greatest Inventions - Part 1 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.