This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Available for Jira Cloud sites hosted by Atlassian, the Jira app lets you and your team collaborate on projects anywhere.
• Track kanban boards and agile projects on the go
• Quickly respond to project updates and important conversations
• Create and edit tasks, tickets, and bugs
• Project management at your fingertips
Jira is the leading task manager and bug tracker that helps agile teams with their project management. The Jira Cloud app works with both Jira Software and Jira Core. You can learn more about Jira Cloud on the Atlassian website.
Feedback? Shake your device with the app open to message the product team. We want to hear from you!
What's New in Version 46.0.0
• Issues Tab and Issue Search match the text size from your settings
• Squashing bugs left, right, and center!
A very good app
This app keeps getting better very quickly. I really enjoy the responsiveness of the dev team. Features seem to be added every other week. While not every feature that I would like to have is here, I’m sure it’s only a matter of time (and not much at that)
I wish I could see who’s on a watchlist, but most importantly, I’d like to be able to triage tickets here (I.e. move tickets to different boards, link issues, etc)
I like the software but Is it because I’m new to Jira Mobile and don’t know how that I don’t see a way to sort the issues by date or filter closed issues, etc.?
We need dashboard!!!
Please add dashboard to mobile app!!!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 07, 2018
- Version: 46.0.0
- Size: 204 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Atlassian Pty Ltd
- © 2017 Atlassian Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.