Jisgaw +0.5K is a Jigsaw puzzle game for iPad/iPhone/iPod, free with ads. It is the little brother of Jisgaw +10k (with more than 10000 pieces in each puzzle), and Jisgaw +2k (with "only" 2000 pieces)
The main features are:
- To help with the challenge, you can use virtual boards to separate your pieces in colors, shape or whatever criteria you decide. You can have as many as you need
- Organize your virtual boards in the layout you prefer
- Identify them by name or color
- Rotate and move pieces with simple gestures
- Move an Zoom each virtual board independently
- You can limit your movement so only pieces movement or board movement would be allowed
- You can view a reference image in any virtual board
- Twelve different images available.
- Every time you start a new puzzle, a different set of pieces is created
- Available for ipad, iphone & ipod
les questions de ios8 fixe
Ratings and Reviews
Would not purchase
Boards are difficult to set up, poor control features. Puzzles look lovely though. Just wish I could work them,. Got frustrated. Going to delete this and look for something else instead.
Great start, not ready
I downloaded this app because I'm interested in the 10k version and wanted to try it, but it needs some work. I look forward to buying 10k after some fixes are in place.
Pros: Excellent functionality, best of any jigsaw app I have seen. Would easily be worth a five-star rating if not for the flaws. The windows are a wonderful way to address the large number of pieces. The pieces have a nice jigsaw shape, and there is piece rotation (inexplicably absent from many other jigsaw apps).
Cons: The biggest problem is the low resolution. This is a deal breaker because when the pieces are zoomed to a good working size, the detail is too low to easily match them up. Not to mention it looks poor. A related problem is the fact that unselected pieces "fuzz out". This is not necessary - the red border already indicates when a piece is selected, and the loss of detail makes finding matching pieces difficult. Also, the rotate function could use some work. If the piece is not rotated completely in one swipe, it's easy to lose the selection and have to tap it again. This is minor compared to the other two issues, but would be nice if cleaned up.
Definitely worth spending a little extra time to learn the interface
This is an incredibly innovative app. I put together an 800+ piece jigsaw puzzle on an IPad. This is incredible! You have to learn the interface--instead of one big "table", there are lots of little ones, and you can move pieces from one to another, label each table, view as many or as few as you wish at one time. You also have to learn how to move the pieces--I often have to a finger from each hand to rotate the pieces as I need--but the patience to learn to do this is worth it! You can zoom in on pieces, or zoom out. You can superimpose the original photo onto any of the tables. You can move a block of assembled pieces without them falling apart, ha! No more wishing you had more light, or losing a piece, or hoping your family needs the dining room table. Seriously, I love this app. My ONLY real concern is the choice of images. Too many of the choices have too many pieces that are too close in color.
- Luis López Sebastián
- 18 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Luis Lopez
- In-App Purchases
- Landscapes $0.99
- Castles $0.99
- Kittens $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.