Jisgaw10K is a Jigsaw puzzle game for iPad/iPod/iPhone that breaks the 1000 pieces barrier of this kind of games, offering a challenge with more than 10000 pieces (11926 in the current version).
The main features are:
• Different levels: can select a lower number of pieces (from ~20 to ~10000)
• To help with the challenge, you can use virtual boards to separate your pieces in colors, shape or whatever criteria you decide. You can have as many as you need
• Organize your virtual boards in the layout you prefer
• Identify them by name or color
• Rotate and move pieces with simple gestures
• Move an Zoom each virtual board independently
• You can limit your movement so only pieces movement or board movement would be allowed
• You can view a reference image in any virtual board
• You can submit and compare your score (time to finish). The time will stop counting if no action is done
• You can have more than one instance of the jigsaw: you can try again or share it with a friend or relative.
• Nine images available.
• Included 2k set: 14 images more (2000 pieces each)
• Included 05k set: 80 images more (500 pieces each)
• Available for ipad, iphone & ipod
• Add custom photos
• Upload progress on Facebook & Twitter
Updated to include latest versions of iOS and devices
Ratings and Reviews
Great Puzzle App
I love that with this app I can finally assemble puzzles that are 10,000 pieces, but I do not have to worry about finding the space in my home to do so. Also, I am not in danger of my kids walking off with any pieces from my iPad...
I absolutely love this app! This is the only app I've found where you can have so many puzzle pieces. I just wish they would add more puzzle images to select from.
One of a kind app for puzzles. Amazing and addicting!
- Luis López Sebastián
- 116.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Luis Lopez
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.