Jisgaw +2K is a Jigsaw puzzle game for iPad/iPod/iPhone that doubles the 1000 pieces barrier of this kind of games. So, it is the little brother of jisgaw +10k, with "only" 2000 pieces.
The main features are:
- Different levels: can select a lower number of pieces (from ~20 to ~2000)
- To help with the challenge, you can use virtual boards to separate your pieces in colors, shape or whatever criteria you decide. You can have as many as you need
- Organize your virtual boards in the layout you prefer
- Identify them by name or color
- Rotate and move pieces with simple gestures
- Move an Zoom each virtual board independently
- You can limit your movement so only pieces movement or board movement would be allowed
- You can view a reference image in any virtual board
- You can submit and compare your score (time to finish). The time will stop counting if no action is done
- You can have more than one instance of the jigsaw: you can try again or share it with a friend or relative.
- Fourteen different images available.
- Included 05k set: 80 images more (500 pieces each)
- Every time you start a new puzzle, a different set of pieces is created
- Available for ipad, iphone & ipod
- Add custom photos
- Upload progress on Facebook & Twitter
Updated to include latest versions of iOS and devices
Ratings and Reviews
Help! I went to app support-- page said it didnt exist. Love this app, but been having trouble---i put in several joined pieces into the main puzzle, it clicked in then those newly joined pieces disappeared, they have never shown up again. When i put my finger on the pieces that dont show, they appear but disappear again when i take my finger off. Hard to do the puzzle this way
Exactly what I wanted!
I spent hours last night trying to find a jigsaw puzzle app with the features I want. There were hundreds to sort through, and none of them offered what I wanted in one app. This one had the features I wanted plus some I didn't even consider. Mostly I was looking for the ability for custom photos, custom backgrounds, control over the number of pieces, and the ability to zoom. This app gave me that. I also loved that it gave me the ability to freely rotate pieces, many layout options, group movement, and just so much control over the puzzling experience. I am really glad I was able to find this app. It's for the serious jigsaw puzzler.
Excellent Puzzle App
I love how the puzzle piece shapes are the shapes that you find in traditional puzzles that are in boxes. Not being extremely computer literate, it did take me a while to realize that when I start a new puzzle, there is a slider that allows you to adjust the number of pieces in the puzzle. It is now easy for me to "create" a workable puzzle for my young granddaughter. The graphics are very sharp. Once I realized that I can download images off the Internet and turn them into puzzles, the possibilities became endless.
- Luis López Sebastián
- 61.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Luis Lopez
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.