Jitbit Helpdesk is one of the most popular help desk software providers on the market. Our main focuses with Jitbit Helpdesk are on productivity, ease-of-use and simplicity. At the same time there are some incredibly powerful features in the app that will take your customer support to another level.
Unlike other help desk apps we want to help you do your job, not just be another tool that you have to use. That's why in addition to all the standard help desk features we offer such features as canned responses, technician collision detection, smart Knowledge Base article suggestions with machine learning and more.
Jitbit Helpdesk for iOS allows you to access your help desk from your device. We know that many people are away from their PCs quite often and we wanted to offer a solution so that you could stay productive on the go.
* View all the tickets the same you do on the desktop
* Search through all your tickets
* Select view modes: Unanswered, Unclosed, All, etc.
* Filter by category and assigned to you
* View and reply to tickets
* View attached files and attach your own
* Insert canned responses and links to knowledge base articles into your replies
* View ticket details and change priority, category and assignee
* Change ticket statuses
* Delete, close or mark tickets as spam
We try to add new features to our help desk mobile app every month or so.
* Added an ability to protect the app with a pin code
* Support for Touch ID and Face ID
Ratings and Reviews
Ok when it works
The app does the job but seems to now hang on me after 5 mins use. Only fix is to close app from memory and restart.
Falls short of expectations
Amazing desktop app but it does not hold water on the iOS app. I wouldn't be opposed to pay for this app if the functionality is improved. I cannot search for a ticket. The filtering that is available on the desktop should be available here by category. The ability to have a dashboard that shows metrics would be fantastic.
It is a working tool and I am happy about that but there is still a lot to be had.
Sadly, many of the features on the desktop aren't available on the app making this app barely worth it. The interface is clean so if they could increase the usability I think it'd be a great app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.