By Semicolon Productions
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Jitters is a simple, sleek app for creating and editing SVG files, and a fresh take on graphics design. There's no labyrinth of menus or jungle of cluttered palette windows here; just a streamlined single-window interface that will give you the tools you need and stay out of your way.
Jitters uses the standard web-ready SVG format and allows for exporting directly to PNG images, so there's no need to worry about file compatibility. It also includes everything you'd expect from a Mac graphics app: layers, opacity, iCloud support, and area operations for creating complex shapes.
Jitters also includes some unique visual effects designed to create beautiful and striking alternate approaches to your designs. Switch to our flagship "sketched" effect to give your art a hand-drawn look and quickly prototype ideas without worrying about the details. Or, try out the "wireframe" effect to see the structure of intricate drawings right in the current window.
Above all, Jitters is designed to create a fluid, unified experience while providing a simple but powerful set of tools to create great vector artwork. So go ahead...shake things up.
What's New in Version 3.1
Jitters 3.1 is here! This release was made specifically for OS X Yosemite, bringing with it a fresh look and some big behind-the-scenes improvements.
- Massive performance improvements when scrolling and zooming
- New custom cursors for dragging graphics, resizing graphics, and editing points
- Area operations are now much more reliable and accurate
- Hit detection on resize handles is now less lenient to help prevent accidental squishing and scaling
- Removed the center handle from ellipses and polygons, which could cause some unexpected behavior when used with gradients. These shapes can still be dragged like other shapes, and can be grabbed at their center with snap turned on.
- Fixed stroke miter limits not saving properly
- Fixed the export image preview not updating properly when used multiple times