By Semicolon Productions
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Jitters is a simple, sleek app for creating and editing SVG files, and a fresh take on graphics design. There's no labyrinth of menus or jungle of cluttered palette windows here; just a streamlined single-window interface that will give you the tools you need and stay out of your way.
Jitters uses the standard web-ready SVG format and allows for exporting directly to PNG images, so there's no need to worry about file compatibility. It also includes everything you'd expect from a Mac graphics app: layers, opacity, iCloud support, and area operations for creating complex shapes.
Jitters also includes visual effect renderers designed to create beautiful and striking alternate approaches to your designs. Switch to our flagship "sketched" effect to give your art a hand-drawn look and quickly prototype ideas without worrying about the details. Or, try out the "wireframe" effect to see the structure of intricate drawings right in the current window.
Above all, Jitters is designed to create a fluid, unified experience while providing a simple but powerful set of tools to create great vector artwork. So go ahead...shake things up.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Version 2.0.1 includes a whole lotta stability and performance improvements:
- Fixed layers not updating in the canvas view when hidden or shown
- Fixed several issues related to the Architect and Blueprint renderers that could cause unexpected behaviors when dragging and editing shapes
- Fixed several issues that could cause crashes when opening documents with special renderers
- Fixed an issue where smooth path points with a control point directly on top of the vertex could cause a crash
- Fixed some display issues when moving line graphics