By Mindfulness Apps Sweden AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dr Jon Kabat-Zinn’s Series 3 – NOW available as an app!
The meditations in The Series 3 app were developed and recorded by Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn to accompany his book Coming to Our Senses: Healing Ourselves and the World Through Mindfulness. After almost 10 years in the form of CDs, these meditations are now available as an app.
The Series 3 App consists of 10 meditations:
1. Breathscape Meditation (20 min)
2. Bodyscape Meditation (20 min)
3. Breathscape and Bodyscape – More Silence (20 min)
4. Soundscape Meditation (27 min)
5. Mindscape Meditation (20 min)
6. Dying Before You Die (30 min)
7. Nowscape (Choiceless Awareness) Meditation (30 min)
8. Walking Meditation (10 min)
9. Heartscape (Lovingkindness) Meditation (47 min)
10. Lifescape (Everyday Life) Meditation (12 min)
About Jon Kabat-Zinn:
Jon Kabat-Zinn, Ph.D., is a meditation teacher, writer and scientist. He is Professor of Medicine emeritus at the University of Massachusetts Medical School, where he was founder (in 1979) and former director of its world-renowned Stress Reduction Clinic and founding Executive Director of the Center for Mindfulness in Medicine, Health Care, and Society.
Together with his colleagues, Jon Kabat-Zinn has published numerous scientific papers on the clinical applications of mindfulness in medicine. His work has been featured in the Bill Moyers PBS special, Healing and the Mind, as well as on Oprah, Good Morning America, and in numerous print media.
Jon Kabat-Zinn is the author of:
* Full Catastrophe Living: Using the Wisdom of Your Body and Mind to Face Stress, Pain and Illness
* Wherever You Go, There You Are: Mindfulness Meditation in Everyday Life
* Coming to Our Senses: Healing Ourselves and the World Through Mindfulness
* Arriving at Your Own Door, Letting Everything Become Your Teacher
* Mindfulness for Beginners
* Everyday Blessings: The Inner Work of Mindful Parenting (co-author, with his wife Myla)
*The Mindful Way Through Depression (with Williams, Teasdale, and Segal)
* The Mind's Own Physician (editor together with Richard Davidson)
* Mindfulness: Diverse Perspectives on its Meaning, Origins, and Applications (editor with Mark Williams)
MindfulnessApps is a Swedish company dedicated to making mindfulness practice of the highest quality easy accessible to the world. The company consists of Psychologist, mindfulness teacher and Master of Engineering Martin Ström and Psychologist, author and mindfulness teacher Johan Bergstad.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and visit www.MindfulnessApps.com for more info.
If you have any technical problems with this app, please let us know and we will do our very best to help you: email@example.com. Please email us your phone type and specify the problem you have. Thank you.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Fixed i crash bug in iOS 7.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 13, 2016
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Finnish, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Swedish
- Seller: Mindfulness Apps Sweden AB
- © Jon Kabat-Zinn
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.