JLab Audio and Burn-in App
By SandBox Apps, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the JLab Audio + Burn-in Tool App for free to use our proprietary process to tune your new headphones (any brand) to achieve their optimal sound. Plus, shop JLab Audio's award-winning earbuds, headphones and Bluetooth speakers on the go. Be ahead of the game with exclusive deals, and discounts on various JLab earbuds, headphones, and speakers. Connect with our team via social media for the latest JLab Audio news and content.
About JLab Audio
JLab Audio is an award-winning designer of personal audio: earbuds, headphones and Bluetooth speakers. Founded in 2005, our mission is to enhance an active lifestyle through incredible sound, inspired design, and innovative technology without the rockstar price. No matter your passion, we keep you rocking with high quality gear, inspired designs, and world class, hassle-free customer support.
About Audio Burn-in
Our Audio Burn-in tool is the process of exercising new audio equipment. The main purpose of the burn-in process is to loosen the diaphragm of a newly crafted headphone and to stress the headphone driver. Most headphones require at least 40 hours of burn-in time to reach their optimal performing state. Most audiophiles agree that the sound quality will be noticeably improved after burn-in.
1. Download the JLab Audio + Burn-in Tool App
2. Connect your headphones to your device and visit the Burn-in Page within the app
3. Play the file at medium volume (don't listen!). Our proprietary file contains a mix of white noise, pink noise, radio noise, frequency sweeps. We recommend playing for 4-5 hours per day until you get to a total of 40 hours.
What's New in Version 1.3.36
- Hidden items no longer show in mobile app
- Optimizations for older Android devices
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Dec 04, 2016
- Version: 1.3.36
- Size: 18.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SandBox Apps, Inc
- © SandBox Apps, Inc 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.