Joanne Weir's Cooking Confidence: Appetizers
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Bring Joanne Weir into your kitchen and gain the confidence to make mouth-watering, crowd-pleasing appetizers and starters!
Joanne Weir is a television personality, James Beard Award-winning cookbook author and judge, international cooking teacher and chef. In her very successful public television series, “Joanne Weir’s Cooking Class” and her new series “Joanne Weir’s Cooking Confidence”, Joanne’s love of teaching and working side-by-side with someone takes center stage.
Joanne Weir’s Cooking Confidence Appetizers is not just an app – it’s a collection of one-on-one cooking classes with Joanne. Every step of every recipe is supported with HD video to ensure your success in the kitchen. Awarded the very first IACP Julia Child Cooking Teacher Award of Excellence, Joanne shares a lifetime of experience that flavors everything she touches.
Joanne Weir’s Cooking Confidence is four-apps-in-one, combining the best elements of a well-produced cooking show and a top-quality cookbook. Choose the view that best fits your own personal cooking style. Techies call it next-generation. You’ll call it your favorite app.
Joanne Weir’s Cooking Confidence Appetizers lets you:
CHOOSE the view that best fits your style and expertise:
• Cookbook – like a traditional cookbook, but with all the multimedia enhancements
• StepView – a guided walk through the recipe with video instruction each step of the way
• SpinView – a video carousel where you can set your own pace and skip steps when you’re ready
• ChartView – a unique qay to view the entire cooking lesson, mapped out from start to finish
ENJOY big screen production quality on your iPad. Every step of every recipe includes high definition videos of Joanne in action. She’s right there with you in your kitchen.
LEARN to cook like a pro – each recipe is a complete cooking lesson.
TRACK your progress with timers and step-tracking in each view
SHOP in a jiffy with the list you create using the app
SHARE with friends on Facebook or Twitter
Praise for Howzer apps:
"10 Best Apps for Foodies"
-- MORE MAGAZINE
"Shines in quality, functionality, and usability... Gorgeous... could leave you drooling on your iPad."
(4.5 out of 5 stars)
-- PC MAGAZINE
"These are more than recipes. Rather, they're baking tutorials seen through the lens of a particular dish."
We welcome your questions and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit Howzer at howzer.com, facebook.com/howzer.learning, and on Twitter @howzer
Visit Joanne at joanneweir.com, facebook.com/pages/Joanne-Weir/178827718862329, and on Twitter @joanneweir1
What's New in Version 1.1
* UI Improvements
* iOS 7 compatibility
* Improved overall stability
No way to search by ingredients.
Unless I missed it, no easy way to search by ingredients. For example a Farro recipe . Will not use as there are so many other easier sites to use.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Dec 09, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 309 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Howzer Interactive, LLC.
- © 2013 Howzer Interactive, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Recipes Bundle$1.99
- Asian Toasted Nuts Recipe$0.99
- Gazpacho Salad Recipe$0.99
- Spiced Lentil Soup Recipe$0.99
- Shrimp with Mango Dipping Sauce Recipe$0.99
- Plum and Ginger Chutney with Italian Cheeses Recipe$0.99
- Frico with Bacon and Potatoes Recipe$0.99
- Bagna Cauda Recipe$0.99
- Little Gems with Almonds and Buttermilk Blue Dressing Recipe$0.99
- Green Salad with Garlic Croutons Recipe$0.99