Job Search Engine
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LinkUp’s iPhone application delivers the highest quality of jobs on the web straight to your phone. Updated daily, jobs found on LinkUp are always current, with no duplicates and no job pollution, hoaxes, scams or hurdles. With over 2 million jobs from 30,000 company websites, LinkUp is the fastest growing job search engine on the web today.
- Search job listings found only on company websites
- Basic and advanced search functionality
- Search jobs by keyword, location, company, or category
- Save jobs to Favorites and access Favorites via browser or feed reader
- Receive email alerts when Favorite jobs are closed by the employer
- Save searches to email alerts and be notified of all new matching jobs
- Apply to job openings straight through the iPhone
- Instantly email relevant jobs to yourself or friends
- Fully supports iPod Touch and iPhone
What's New in Version 2.0.6
Lacking compared to competitors
The service touts listings without garbage, spam, or old postings, but there is no ability to sort, filter, or adjust search radius - plus, there are listings that are 8 months to 2 years old. The service functions well as a general search, but compared to Indeed, Snagajob, and most other job boards, this app and its desktop counterpart are severely lagging behind. On the upside, there aren't any spam or scam listings.
Pretty decent so far.
App has found jobs for me that are NOT on big name job boards. But, they were on local company websites. I'll continue to use app.
Search Fine, Login Not Fine
I log in with LinkedIn on the web version but that is not an option for the app. I'll just use it online and delete the app. I'm not going to manage another account login.