Job Search - Simply Hired
By Simply Hired
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find your dream job on Simply Hired’s top rated free job search app for your iPhone or iPad. Customers love Simply Hired’s job search app.
***** Amazing job search
***** Works great
***** Must download
We have the largest jobs database across all job categories - you will find your next job here. We make sure that you discover your best, most relevant job matches at your fingertips with search technology that has been perfected by years of Silicon Valley engineering on Simply Hired’s job search website, www.simplyhired.com.
Key features of Simply Hired’s job search app for the iPhone or iPad.
• Access the most comprehensive jobs database of full-time, part-time and hourly jobs in North America
• Filter by date and by relevance so you have the latest jobs available to you
• See popular professions such as Nursing, Office Administration, Sales, HR, Customer Service and many, many more
• Access local jobs at any location, wherever you may be, with a single click
Job Search Profile
• Create your free job search profile or account and get even more relevant job matches. The more you search, the better your job search results will get.
• Access your recent job searches with a single click in your profile
• Track and manage your job search activity seamlessly across any device, be it a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop with your job search profile
• Create a resume on-the-go with your Linkedin profile easily. You just need your LinkedIn credentials to create your resume
• Get even more personalized and relevant job matches because of your stored resume
• Apply to jobs anywhere with your stored resume quickly
Manage and Share Jobs
• Set up unlimited, free email job alerts and get the newest, most relevant jobs delivered to your inbox everyday
• Save jobs that you like in your job search profile and assess them later
• Email jobs that you like to yourself or to friends and family quickly
With Simply Hired’s job search app, you will save time and find the best fit for you in your job search. Download this amazing free job search app now on your iPhone or iPad.
Got any feedback for us? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.2
• Now with “Sort by Date” - your most requested feature
• Bug fixes
• Easier way to navigate
• Easier way to review us
• If you have any feedback on how we can make this better for you, write to us at email@example.com
Ok, But Will Not Let Me Upload Anything !!! 😭😭
I am on the app, filled out all my resume info, and I get to the bottom where you can upload you cover letter. I try to upload it, it gets all the way to where I want to upload from and the app just completely shuts off. As if I wasn't doing anything. So I try it again and it does it again, just completely shuts down. Si I'm thinking that it's my iPad, so I reboot it and go back into the app and just start job hunting. I find a job that I want apply to and start filling out the application. When I get the the part to upload my resume and cover letter, the app lets me get to where I want to take it from and then just shuts off again. I try this process over and over about five times before I just gave up. Then the app keeps asking me for a review. So here I am !!! Everything but that jacked up feature, the app would be great !! 😢😭
Pretty good app overall :-)
Sometimes it list jobs twice in a search list which can be bothersome. Also, it would be nice to tap settings right on the search page to change preferences; such as... moving all the new listings to the top of the results page so that I do not have to click through multiple pages to find them as they are currently mixed in with older job postings. Lastly, I have clicked on some older posts only to find out the job has been filled or no longer exists when I reach the employers website. This does not happen very often, however should be corrected so that those post no longer show if possible.
Can't sign in
Downloaded the app and started searching for jobs in my area immediately. Found some promising leads and created an account so I could apply and save the jobs. Verified my account via email like I was instructed, says its activated but won't actually sign in. I put my email and password in the correct boxes and click sign in and nothing happens. There are plenty of other apps that offer the same thing as this site, so I'll download of one them and delete this one.