Indeed Job Search
By Indeed Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find jobs using Indeed, the most comprehensive search engine for jobs.
In a single search, Indeed offers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards.
From search to apply, Indeed’s Job Search app helps you through the entire process of finding a new job.
World’s #1 Job Search:
- Join over 180 million job seekers each month that use Indeed
- Find jobs in over 50 countries and 28 languages
- Search the Indeed database of over 16 million jobs
- Simple, fast-loading job search
- Find openings in cities near you using your device’s GPS
- View new jobs added since your last search
- Search by job title, company and location to find your dream job
- Find full-time, part-time, contract, freelance and internship jobs
- Use your Indeed Resume to easily apply to select jobs
- Create a resume, joining Indeed’s network of over 50 million resumes
- Personalize a message for each job before applying
- Don’t want to apply just yet? Send a reminder to apply later
- Recent job searches are remembered
- Save or email your favorite jobs
- Create a free Indeed account
- Follow favorite companies to get the latest jobs and updates
- Have the newest jobs delivered to your inbox
- See which jobs you’ve visited, saved, and applied to
- Preview page displays full description of job posting
- See how companies are rated by employees
- Read over 8 million company reviews
- See photos of what it’s like to work at companies before you apply
- Review your employer
- Use the world’s #1 iPad jobs app
- Design optimized for iPad and iPad mini
- Two-pane view maximizes use of screen size
Please send your feedback to email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.4
• Improvements to My Jobs -- making it easier to track jobs that interest you
• Bug fixes
Like the app? Rate us and share your stories.
Great but still needs work.
The app makes it quick and easy to find and apply to jobs however, I've noticed a few things. One thing is that I've seen a lot of job listings for baby sitting. While I recognize that people need baby sitters, I'm not sure that qualifies as an actual job. That's something I would expect to see on Craigslist or in a my local paper not on a job search site. The next thing is the bigger complaint. You cannot import your resume with your iPhone. For example, I made up my resume using iPhone's Pages app, but in order to upload it into Indeed I had to use my laptop and even then it only imported half the resume, the rest I had to import manually.
Other than those 2 complaints it's a good app, I look forward to using it more and hopefully finding myself a good job.
I really like the indeed online job search, it is way superior to the others. I have had 4 interviews in the last week, all from jobs listed on indeed. It very simple to fill out your resume with their service and obviously it gets the attention of employers. I belong to a few other job search sites and have had no success. I love their apply now button, it's so easy to send your resume to prospective employers. Another thing important to me is privacy, I don't get calls or emails from head hunters. The site is extremely organized as well. Don't pass the opportunity to join the best job search site!
Mostly Good... Mostly
I'm going to start with my biggest complaints and follow it with compliments.
1.) There are NUMEROUS job postings that are DUPLICATES. This results in applying to the same job numerous times... which I know for a fact kept me from receiving at least one job... because it looks REALLY desperate when you send 4 copies of your resume to the same company for the same job. Indeed does not let you know when you've already applied for a position (even after sorting a job into the "applied" folder. Thanks for that.
2.) Wouldn't it be nice if the minimum job requirements were listed FIRST? That way, I wouldn't waste time reading the entire job description before discovering that I'm not qualified.
Compliment: The app functions well.
Back-handed Compliment: I have received a few interviews after applying for nearly 50 jobs... so I guess it wasn't a waste of time. Actually... I didn't receive a job offer AND I, unnecessarily, applied to the same few jobs numerous times with no way of knowing that. So, I suppose, it was a waste of time AND gas.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 08, 2016
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Indeed Inc.
- © 2016 Indeed
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.