Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find jobs using Indeed, the most comprehensive search engine for jobs.
In a single search, Indeed offers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards.
From search to apply, Indeed’s Job Search app helps you through the entire process of finding a new job.
World’s #1 Job Search:
- Join over 100 million job seekers each month that use Indeed
- Find jobs in over 50 countries and 28 languages
- Search the Indeed database of over 15 million jobs
- Simple, fast-loading job search
- Find openings in cities near you using your device’s GPS
- View new jobs added since your last search
- Search by job title, company and location to find your dream job
- Find full-time, part-time, contract, freelance and internship jobs
- Use your Indeed Resume to easily apply to select jobs
- Create a resume, joining Indeed’s network of over 15 million resumes
- Personalize a message for each job before applying
- See how many employers viewed your resume
- Don’t want to apply just yet? Send a reminder to apply later
- Recent job searches are remembered
- Save or email your favorite jobs
- Create a free Indeed account
- Follow favorite companies to get the latest jobs and updates
- Have the newest jobs delivered to your inbox
- See which jobs you’ve visited, saved, and applied to
- Preview page displays full description of job posting
- See how companies are rated by employees
- Read over 3 million company reviews
- See photos of what it’s like to work at companies before you apply
- Review your employer
- Use the world’s #1 iPad jobs app
- Design optimized for iPad and iPad mini
- Two-pane view maximizes use of screen size
- Keep your search open while viewing a job
Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.3
- Find jobs in Vietnam and Thailand
- Bug fixes and improvements
Great for applying for multiple jobs.
As long as the company does there part and provides a good description of the position available, this app is pretty straight forward. I like that I can apply from my phone & use the options tap to only view jobs where applying from a mobile device is possible. Upload your resume and get started. You'll see how easy it is to apply to many jobs in a short amount of time. If the company has further information needed, you will be contacted via email to do so.
Ok, needs improvement
Great way to search. Easy to use. Nice on the eyes.
Room for improvement:
Search by 15 miles. It jumps from 10 to 25 and that's pretty significant (at least in my area, that's the difference between a 15 minute commute and an hour).
Checkmarks to mark off jobs you've already seen. I was using the "Saved Job" feature (which marks it with a little yellow star) but they just took that away. Boo!
Sort by education level.
More features like the website, please! Thanks!
As a 3 year user of this site and App there is much to be desired. A staffing site should allow you to search based off of education and skill level and your alerts/recommended jobs should reflect that as we'll. I do not like getting job recommendations that I do not qualify for or have only one qualifying skill or past experience. The employers will not glance at my application if I so not meet key requirements like years of experience or education. Please step up your site. But do not feel to bad Linkedin and Career Builder are guilty of the same things.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 08, 2013
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Indeed
- © 2013 Indeed
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.