Indeed Job Search
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find jobs using Indeed, the most comprehensive search engine for jobs.
In a single search, Indeed offers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards.
From search to apply, Indeed’s Job Search app helps you through the entire process of finding a new job.
World’s #1 Job Search:
- Join over 140 million job seekers each month that use Indeed
- Find jobs in over 50 countries and 28 languages
- Search the Indeed database of over 16 million jobs
- Simple, fast-loading job search
- Find openings in cities near you using your device’s GPS
- View new jobs added since your last search
- Search by job title, company and location to find your dream job
- Find full-time, part-time, contract, freelance and internship jobs
- Use your Indeed Resume to easily apply to select jobs
- Create a resume, joining Indeed’s network of over 35 million resumes
- Personalize a message for each job before applying
- Don’t want to apply just yet? Send a reminder to apply later
- Recent job searches are remembered
- Save or email your favorite jobs
- Create a free Indeed account
- Follow favorite companies to get the latest jobs and updates
- Have the newest jobs delivered to your inbox
- See which jobs you’ve visited, saved, and applied to
- Preview page displays full description of job posting
- See how companies are rated by employees
- Read over 6 million company reviews
- See photos of what it’s like to work at companies before you apply
- Review your employer
- Use the world’s #1 iPad jobs app
- Design optimized for iPad and iPad mini
- Two-pane view maximizes use of screen size
- Keep your search open while viewing a job
Please send your feedback to email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.0
• Fixed bug that caused app to crash on older operating systems
Like the app? Rate us and share your stories.
Needs Some Updated Features
Overall, the app is pretty good. It just needs to get better with the search results, I keep getting results with jobs I have absolutely no interest in. Also, I would like it if you could choose not to see jobs in a specific location. It's annoying to see pages of jobs for a location you absolutely don't want. Last but not least, when you visit a posting it should clearly show it like any normal site/app. It should be a shade darker or the title can be a different color. Kinda like google you know???
Indeed is a powerful resource, but there are design flaws
Web searches do not automatically populate into the app, you have to re-enter them by hand.
You can't edit web searches like you can on the app, you're forced to delete all of them and start again.
Many employers spam indeed. You'll see a search explode in hits one day only to discover upon clicking it that it's just the same jobs (often with MULTIPLE posts per day for the same freakin' position) from days or weeks beforehand. Please address this guys, it's VERY annoying.
Lots of features needed
The website is great but this app lacks many of the features that make it so great. Please consider adding the following:
*ability to filter with the same criteria as the website (salary, full time/part time, reviews)
*reviews are a critical part for me. I need to be able to see the reviews as soon as search results are posted. There needs to be an easy way to look at those as well as still being able to quickly access the job summary.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 27, 2015
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Indeed
- © 2015 Indeed
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.