Indeed Job Search
By Indeed Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find jobs using Indeed, the most comprehensive search engine for jobs.
In a single search, Indeed offers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards.
From search to apply, Indeed’s Job Search app helps you through the entire process of finding a new job.
World’s #1 Job Search site
- Join over 200 million job seekers each month that use Indeed
- Find jobs in over 60 countries and 28 languages
- Search the Indeed database of over 16 million jobs
- Simple, fast-loading job search
- Find openings in cities near you using your device’s GPS
- View new jobs added since your last search
- Search by job title, company and location to find your dream job
- Find full-time, part-time, contract, freelance and internship jobs
- Use your Indeed Resume to easily apply to select jobs
- Create a resume, joining Indeed’s network of over 70 million resumes
- Personalize a message for each job before applying
- Don’t want to apply just yet? Send a reminder to apply later
- Recent job searches are remembered
- Save or email your favorite jobs
- Create a free Indeed account
- Follow favorite companies to get the latest jobs and updates
- Have the newest jobs delivered to your inbox
- See which jobs you’ve visited, saved, and applied to
- Preview page displays full description of job posting
- See how companies are rated by employees
- Read over 12 million company reviews
- See photos of what it’s like to work at companies before you apply
- Review your employer
- Design optimized for iPad and iPad mini
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.7
• Bug fixes
Like the app? Rate us and share your stories.
Great App - Too Many Sponsored Jobs!
This is a great to use to find a job - but these are the major faults about this app - First, too many sponsored ads while you are searching for a job - eliminate those , they don't help at all - I am will to pay $2.00 for ad free version of this! Second , I hate that they post jobs from different states - have the location stick in your neck of the woods while in the searching section of the app. Third , just because you did one thing as your real first job - doesn't mean I want more postings of it - give me better ones with a little bit of better sound of pay & add flexibility or flex schedule jobs for part time/full time students in school - extra money helps out for us! Fourth - the noficitations need to be elminated down to at least 2 times a day - I gotten about 4 in a day - with same results! Give me different positings with just 2 nofications a day! That is my two cents about this app! But is worth downloading & using!
Good app, but wish it would stay local.
I have found this app and site to be easy to use with more results that others I have tried. I like that they tell you when someone hits you resume and that employers can contact you directly.
My only gripe is when I get a push notification for a job posting that is "in my area" it is 8 out of 10 times not and is always an hour or more away from me. Just because NJ is relatively small doesn't mean it is possible to travel an hour to a job. When you set your area for job notifications it would be nice if they were actually LOCAL like it describes. Can't they make another category so every time I get a notification I know that it really isn't local, but is under the job description I have posted?
The sponsored ads don't bother me much, but half the time they are for jobs halfway across the country and I can't relocate right now.
I've used this app for looking for all my jobs. Its makes everything easier and they're always a job description and tells you what type of qualifications need which saves a lot of time. I also love how you can look up jobs in your area and it will show you all jobs near you. But the one down fall is that when you look up jobs near you occasionally you'll find jobs that are not really close to you at all like in a completely different state that annoys me because I'll click on that job and be really interested then apply and notice it's in a different state. But other then that I love this site
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 19, 2016
- Version: 3.7
- Size: 3.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Indeed Inc.
- © 2016 Indeed
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.