Indeed Job Search
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find jobs using Indeed, the most comprehensive search engine for jobs.
In a single search, Indeed offers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards.
From search to apply, Indeed’s Job Search app helps you through the entire process of finding a new job.
World’s #1 Job Search:
- Join over 140 million job seekers each month that use Indeed
- Find jobs in over 50 countries and 28 languages
- Search the Indeed database of over 16 million jobs
- Simple, fast-loading job search
- Find openings in cities near you using your device’s GPS
- View new jobs added since your last search
- Search by job title, company and location to find your dream job
- Find full-time, part-time, contract, freelance and internship jobs
- Use your Indeed Resume to easily apply to select jobs
- Create a resume, joining Indeed’s network of over 35 million resumes
- Personalize a message for each job before applying
- Don’t want to apply just yet? Send a reminder to apply later
- Recent job searches are remembered
- Save or email your favorite jobs
- Create a free Indeed account
- Follow favorite companies to get the latest jobs and updates
- Have the newest jobs delivered to your inbox
- See which jobs you’ve visited, saved, and applied to
- Preview page displays full description of job posting
- See how companies are rated by employees
- Read over 6 million company reviews
- See photos of what it’s like to work at companies before you apply
- Review your employer
- Use the world’s #1 iPad jobs app
- Design optimized for iPad and iPad mini
- Two-pane view maximizes use of screen size
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.3
• Updated for iOS 9
• Bug fixes
Like the app? Rate us and share your stories.
Be very careful!
I love this app! I have used it to get jobs and I am happy to say indeed works. BUT I currently am looking for something on the side and I got hired by a man named "rich Moran".he started off saying I was going to be a Csr then it changed to be a personal assistant. Like I said I was looking for extra income, so I agreed. I just now received a check in the mail, which he wanted me to deposit and withdraw from my account! Another red flag! The watermark is read it reads void void over and over . I knew this was sketchy from the beginning, but I want to make others aware. Can't trust everyone even if they say you are hired. How can I report this guy!?
Lots of scammers and phony jobs
I've applied to a few jobs; only one seemed legit. The others were pyramid schemes or scammers wanting to sell me stuff so that I can work from home. They even started out sounding like interviews, with someone calling to schedule an interview and the beginning questions sounded like real interview questions...until they asked how much I currently make and how would I like to make triple that in 1/3 the time. They were just reeling me in to sell me everything I would need to do the job. I also now have my phone number on a list and I get these scammers calling and texting with "great business investments" for me. It's really annoying. Also, a lot of the jobs are not as advertised. Just be careful and thoroughly check out the companies before applying.
This app has brought joy in a otherwise dark job search. Without this app I would spend 4-5 times longer applying for positions, and I wouldn't even know about half of the opportunities. Some job opportunities are even emailed to you if a company thinks your resume and experience is the right fit for them. I'm pleased with how thorough the app can be, saved jobs feature, email confirmation of submitted resumes, and the ease of the resume builder makes the app top of its class. Now help me find a job indeed! :)
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 30, 2015
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Indeed
- © 2015 Indeed
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.