Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find jobs using Indeed, the most comprehensive search engine for jobs.
In a single search, Indeed offers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards.
From search to apply, Indeed’s Job Search app helps you through the entire process of finding a new job.
World’s #1 Job Search:
- Join over 100 million job seekers each month that use Indeed
- Find jobs in over 50 countries and 28 languages
- Search the Indeed database of over 15 million jobs
- Simple, fast-loading job search
- Find openings in cities near you using your device’s GPS
- View new jobs added since your last search
- Search by job title, company and location to find your dream job
- Find full-time, part-time, contract, freelance and internship jobs
- Use your Indeed Resume to easily apply to select jobs
- Create a resume, joining Indeed’s network of over 15 million resumes
- Personalize a message for each job before applying
- See how many employers viewed your resume
- Don’t want to apply just yet? Send a reminder to apply later
- Recent job searches are remembered
- Save or email your favorite jobs
- Create a free Indeed account
- Follow favorite companies to get the latest jobs and updates
- Have the newest jobs delivered to your inbox
- See which jobs you’ve visited, saved, and applied to
- Preview page displays full description of job posting
- See how companies are rated by employees
- Read over 3 million company reviews
- See photos of what it’s like to work at companies before you apply
- Review your employer
- Use the world’s #1 iPad jobs app
- Design optimized for iPad and iPad mini
- Two-pane view maximizes use of screen size
- Keep your search open while viewing a job
Please send your feedback to email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.5
- Bug fixes
- Better job recommendations
Like the app? Rate us and share your stories.
Great App but wish...
...there was a way to review the job listing like you do with pandora songs. To have the ability to give a thumbs up and thumbs down on a job listing to then give greater results of what you're looking for would be a great feature.
I read a job description that doesn't suit my interest and wish I could just give it a thumbs down to remove it from the job listing. Otherwise a great app!
This is a detailed and easy to use platform. A wealth of jobs to choose from and the ability to apply using your résumé right from your mobile device. I do and can easily recommend this app to anyone looking for a job. I have a job and still spend a little time looking at new jobs and sending out résumés everyday because the app makes it so simple...
My only suggestion would be:
App is awesome. Allows me to search for employment wherever I am.
My only suggestion would be to allow people to leave notes & tags on advertised position (-like what you're able to do on the desktop version of the site). Also, allow positions to be marked as applied from the app so it's easier for job hunters to keep track of where they've already applied.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 22, 2014
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Indeed
- © 2014 Indeed
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.