Indeed Job Search
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find jobs using Indeed, the most comprehensive search engine for jobs.
In a single search, Indeed offers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards.
From search to apply, Indeed’s Job Search app helps you through the entire process of finding a new job.
World’s #1 Job Search:
- Join over 140 million job seekers each month that use Indeed
- Find jobs in over 50 countries and 28 languages
- Search the Indeed database of over 16 million jobs
- Simple, fast-loading job search
- Find openings in cities near you using your device’s GPS
- View new jobs added since your last search
- Search by job title, company and location to find your dream job
- Find full-time, part-time, contract, freelance and internship jobs
- Use your Indeed Resume to easily apply to select jobs
- Create a resume, joining Indeed’s network of over 35 million resumes
- Personalize a message for each job before applying
- Don’t want to apply just yet? Send a reminder to apply later
- Recent job searches are remembered
- Save or email your favorite jobs
- Create a free Indeed account
- Follow favorite companies to get the latest jobs and updates
- Have the newest jobs delivered to your inbox
- See which jobs you’ve visited, saved, and applied to
- Preview page displays full description of job posting
- See how companies are rated by employees
- Read over 6 million company reviews
- See photos of what it’s like to work at companies before you apply
- Review your employer
- Use the world’s #1 iPad jobs app
- Design optimized for iPad and iPad mini
- Two-pane view maximizes use of screen size
- Keep your search open while viewing a job
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.0
• Fixed bug that caused app to crash on older operating systems
Like the app? Rate us and share your stories.
Lots of features needed
The website is great but this app lacks many of the features that make it so great. Please consider adding the following:
*ability to filter with the same criteria as the website (salary, full time/part time, reviews)
*reviews are a critical part for me. I need to be able to see the reviews as soon as search results are posted. There needs to be an easy way to look at those as well as still being able to quickly access the job summary.
Search results wildly inaccurate
I don't know if it's the app or the search engine behind it but regardless of what keywords I use the results returned rarely have anything to do with what was being looked for. Using different keywords to be extremely specific still pulled up results like truck driver or waiter. I have been using it for several months thinking it would get better, but that's not the case. I like the interface but it's basically a useless app to me.
Too Many Irrelevant Results
I'm not sure why, but I often get back a huge number of job search results that have absolutely nothing to do with the job title I'm looking for.
What's extra annoying is that this app has no option to limit, say, a specific word or phrase only to the title of the job post to ensue that it's absolutely relevant. The app will provide you with all results containing ANY mention of that term, whether you want such a broad and expansive search or not. This seems extremely absurd to me.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 27, 2015
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Indeed
- © 2015 Indeed
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.