Indeed Job Search
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find jobs using Indeed, the most comprehensive search engine for jobs.
In a single search, Indeed offers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards.
From search to apply, Indeed’s Job Search app helps you through the entire process of finding a new job.
World’s #1 Job Search:
- Join over 140 million job seekers each month that use Indeed
- Find jobs in over 50 countries and 28 languages
- Search the Indeed database of over 16 million jobs
- Simple, fast-loading job search
- Find openings in cities near you using your device’s GPS
- View new jobs added since your last search
- Search by job title, company and location to find your dream job
- Find full-time, part-time, contract, freelance and internship jobs
- Use your Indeed Resume to easily apply to select jobs
- Create a resume, joining Indeed’s network of over 35 million resumes
- Personalize a message for each job before applying
- Don’t want to apply just yet? Send a reminder to apply later
- Recent job searches are remembered
- Save or email your favorite jobs
- Create a free Indeed account
- Follow favorite companies to get the latest jobs and updates
- Have the newest jobs delivered to your inbox
- See which jobs you’ve visited, saved, and applied to
- Preview page displays full description of job posting
- See how companies are rated by employees
- Read over 6 million company reviews
- See photos of what it’s like to work at companies before you apply
- Review your employer
- Use the world’s #1 iPad jobs app
- Design optimized for iPad and iPad mini
- Two-pane view maximizes use of screen size
- Keep your search open while viewing a job
Please send your feedback to email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.2
• Sign in to see the new 'My Jobs' and track viewed, saved, and applied jobs
• Improved support for applying on external sites
• Bug fixes
Like the app? Rate us and share your stories.
The very best
The most complete site out there hands down. No going through phony colleges pretending to offer jobs yet they get your info and call you endlessly. Your resume is right with you if you take the time. Great summed up job descriptions if you are able to read summaries. No endless advertising. Only thing better is knowing someone who can recommend you to a job.
I love how I can sit on the toilet and apply for jobs from my phone. Who ever was the genius that coordinated that function is a hero to mankind. I've been using indeed for 2 days now and I've received so many phone calls already! Keep up the great work guys! And I'll continue to apply from the toilet! This is how it's meant to be!
Applying for new career opportunities while in bed. It almost makes me feel guilty that its so easy. The only thing I would say, has nothing to do with Indeed. More employers should allow the "apply from your phone" option. Especially companies recruiting social media pros. 🍝
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 28, 2015
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Indeed
- © 2015 Indeed
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.