Indeed Job Search
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find jobs using Indeed, the most comprehensive search engine for jobs.
In a single search, Indeed offers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards.
From search to apply, Indeed’s Job Search app helps you through the entire process of finding a new job.
World’s #1 Job Search:
- Join over 140 million job seekers each month that use Indeed
- Find jobs in over 50 countries and 28 languages
- Search the Indeed database of over 16 million jobs
- Simple, fast-loading job search
- Find openings in cities near you using your device’s GPS
- View new jobs added since your last search
- Search by job title, company and location to find your dream job
- Find full-time, part-time, contract, freelance and internship jobs
- Use your Indeed Resume to easily apply to select jobs
- Create a resume, joining Indeed’s network of over 35 million resumes
- Personalize a message for each job before applying
- Don’t want to apply just yet? Send a reminder to apply later
- Recent job searches are remembered
- Save or email your favorite jobs
- Create a free Indeed account
- Follow favorite companies to get the latest jobs and updates
- Have the newest jobs delivered to your inbox
- See which jobs you’ve visited, saved, and applied to
- Preview page displays full description of job posting
- See how companies are rated by employees
- Read over 6 million company reviews
- See photos of what it’s like to work at companies before you apply
- Review your employer
- Use the world’s #1 iPad jobs app
- Design optimized for iPad and iPad mini
- Two-pane view maximizes use of screen size
- Keep your search open while viewing a job
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.2
• Sign in to see the new 'My Jobs' and track viewed, saved, and applied jobs
• Improved support for applying on external sites
• Bug fixes
Like the app? Rate us and share your stories.
Needs some work
I would give the app 3 out of 5 stars because while it does list up jobs that I am interested in or have saved in my job search, it also lists up ridiculous jobs that are so off base in the recommended jobs section that it's not even worth looking for. Nanny jobs and shelter advocates and people to pick up someone's kid after school and transport them around are in no way, shape, or form even remotely related to what my job search was for.. So how can they be recommended jobs?? They are so far from relevant in my job search that it's a joke. And jobs being listed as new when they were posted over 30 days ago and didn't show up in my feed the day before? How is that new?? I check every day for new openings and about 60%-70% of the time it does have jobs listed that I am interested in and that are actually relevant to my search. But that other 30%-40% of the time with nonsense or jobs that are so old it's not even funny, seriously the app developers can't do any better than that? Glad it's a free app cause I doubt I would pay money for this app...
It's good. Not great, but I have hope for it.
They keep refining it which is good but I believe some serious attention needs to be paid to the Employer side for this to be more effective. Some collaboration with the Employers needs and integration with the company website application process would do the trick. As of now it seems that most of the Employers have absolutely no idea that you have even applied. This is a tough category to rate however because you will probably only give it 5 stars if you get the job through it.
The very best
The most complete site out there hands down. No going through phony colleges pretending to offer jobs yet they get your info and call you endlessly. Your resume is right with you if you take the time. Great summed up job descriptions if you are able to read summaries. No endless advertising. Only thing better is knowing someone who can recommend you to a job.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 28, 2015
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Indeed
- © 2015 Indeed
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.