Indeed Job Search
By Indeed Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find jobs using Indeed, the most comprehensive search engine for jobs.
In a single search, Indeed offers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards.
From search to apply, Indeed’s Job Search app helps you through the entire process of finding a new job.
World’s #1 Job Search
- Join over 180 million job seekers each month that use Indeed
- Find jobs in over 60 countries and 28 languages
- Search the Indeed database of over 16 million jobs
- Simple, fast-loading job search
- Find openings in cities near you using your device’s GPS
- View new jobs added since your last search
- Search by job title, company and location to find your dream job
- Find full-time, part-time, contract, freelance and internship jobs
- Use your Indeed Resume to easily apply to select jobs
- Create a resume, joining Indeed’s network of over 65 million resumes
- Personalize a message for each job before applying
- Don’t want to apply just yet? Send a reminder to apply later
- Recent job searches are remembered
- Save or email your favorite jobs
- Create a free Indeed account
- Follow favorite companies to get the latest jobs and updates
- Have the newest jobs delivered to your inbox
- See which jobs you’ve visited, saved, and applied to
- Preview page displays full description of job posting
- See how companies are rated by employees
- Read over 10 million company reviews
- See photos of what it’s like to work at companies before you apply
- Review your employer
- Use the world’s #1 iPad jobs app
- Design optimized for iPad and iPad mini
- Two-pane view maximizes use of screen size
Please send your feedback to email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.5
• Indeed Job Search is now available in 8 more countries–including Costa Rica, Ecuador, Panama, Uruguay, Egypt, Morocco, Nigeria, and Ukraine
• Bug fixes
Like the app? Rate us and share your stories.
Indeed Could be Better
Indeed does have lots of jobs, but most of them aren't relative to what you're searching for. For instance, what does a posting for a grocery clerk have to do with accounting? Also when you choose new, a combination of new and previously posted jobs come up, some over 30 days old. Usually no one will apply for "stale" jobs. New to me means new postings. Then, on the other hand the same jobs are posted as new, but they were posted yesterday, the day before, but say new. There are about two right now that come up every day, over and over again; that's not new. What's more aggravating is what I said earlier, they have nothing to do with what I'm searching for. Stop adding any old jobs in with the new. Stop posting jobs and list them as new when they aren't. Fix your algorithm for a more accurate search experience.
Lastly, like a previous reviewer said, if you try to upload your resume to a job posting from Google Drive and I'll add this same thing happens with Dropbox, the app closes the "Apply" window and goes back to the posting, all the info and time spent applying is gone. You have to start over. To prevent this, you have to apply through the company's website. Bring this app in to the 21st century with a better interface and fix the problems.
Indeed Process Easy, Lack of Replies Make Me Question
As my title suggests, Indeed profile/resume set up, applying for job positions very easy. Instant apply with resume is an awesome feature, saves so much time & the benefit able to apply for more positions. Where I question, I've been using Indeed for over 3 years, I've literally sent out over a hundred resume & filled out too many applications to count. The area I question is the amount of responses I've received back from the employers of the positions applied for! There is no way with my educational background & years of experience in my industry/career field that I barely receive any response. Including just a simple, "we have your resume & application on file." So, it makes me question if the companies I've applied to are even receiving my applications/resumes. Again, the percentage ratio of apps/resumes sent out to little or no response adds up at all. Indeed can you make it mandatory that employers respond when receiving resumes/apps. At least let me know that the 15 min to sometimes 45 minutes in filling out some of these detailed oriented applications where received & that I just didn't waste the time when desperately seeking a decent job.
Could Be Better
There are a lot of jobs I will give it that but I wish when you starred/saved a job it would stop showing up on the job search completely. Also I wish there was a permanent setting to sort jobs by date rather than relevance. It's annoying having to change the setting every time I search. And I agree with others that I wish the resume you uploaded was visible to myself and employers, right there, rather than it being put into the "indeed format". For instance the indeed format shows my Bachelors Degree but there's not a "slot" to list my minor; whereas if you could just view my own Microsoft word resume I uploaded you would see it all exactly as I have it listed on my personal resume. And lastly the sponsored jobs are quite annoying to me, particularly because most of them are 20+ days old and they just get in the way of viewing the most recent job postings. An option to view/not view sponsored results would be beneficial.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 26, 2016
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Indeed Inc.
- © 2016 Indeed
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.