FIND A JOB WHEREVER YOU ARE
• Find jobs based on industry, location and the times and days you can work.
• Set up job alerts and get them delivered to you automatically.
• Create a career profile you can share with employers.
• Save your resume and cover letter so you can quickly apply when you see a job you like.
• Search the Harvest Trail for fruit and veg picking jobs around Australia.
• Get connected to an employment services provider in your local area.
KNOW WHERE YOU STAND
• Use Your tasks to do list to stay on top of your requirements and keep getting your income support payment.
• Turn on push notifications for activity reminders.
• Record your attendance.
• Submit your job search efforts.
• Upload evidence.
• View your participation history.
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DAY
• View and agree to your Job Plan.
• Book and re-schedule appointments with your provider.
• View and accept internship agreements.
• Get notified about the latest news and programs you are eligible for.
• Do the Career Quiz to find out what job suits your personality.
The jobactive Job Seeker app is funded and operated by the Department of Jobs and Small Business. It is a free service to help Australians find a job.
Contact the job seeker hotline at email@example.com or 13 62 68 if you need help using the jobactive Job Seeker app.
The myGov PIN is here!
You will now be able to sign in to the app using your 4 digit myGov PIN
It will improve your experience using the app and resolve some common issues
You’ll stay signed in for longer.
You won’t be signed out immediately if you open a new app or screen.
You won’t have to go through the entire myGov sign in process every time you want to use the app.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.