JobAware is a free job search app! Join the million+ people who successfully find jobs using JobAware.
Instantly become aware of Full-time, Part-time, Internships, Contract, Temporary and Freelance work. Search for jobs whenever and wherever you need them.
Step up your job hunt game and find work near you with JobAware. Whether you are passively looking for your next career move, seeking an intership as an undergraduate or simply need part-time or temporary work, Jobaware can help you succeed in identifying your next job!
- Harness the power of the world's
best job search platforms in unique
and powerful ways.
- Search jobs in cities near you or search internationally
in any city in 63 countries!
- Search Full-time, Part-time, Contract,
Freelance jobs, Internships and Temporary positions.
- Search new jobs by filtering jobs posted since
yesterday, 2, 3, 7, 15 or 30 days ago.
- Search all available jobs for almost any company.
- Organize your job search by priority:
• Dream jobs - whatever that means for you.
• Second choice - perfectly acceptable alternatives.
• Third choice - great for interview practice.
- Track each step of every job you pursue:
• Phone Screen (with reminder)
• Job Interview (with reminder)
• Job Offer
- Share jobs with your friends or easily send them to
yourself to apply from a desktop or laptop computer.
Jumpstart your job search today. Its Free!
*** Suggestions, Issues, Feedback ***
If you have any suggestions, issues or feature requests, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now search multiple job sources:
- ZipRecruiter: search hundreds of job boards at once
- Jobs2Careers - search "Gig Economy" jobs
+ Fixed Jobs2Careers source bug
Ratings and Reviews
Better than indeed, great job search tool!
I used to use indeed is my main source were looking for jobs. But I'm finding that this app is finding many more jobs that indeed missed. I still use indeed and this app. But I find this application out perform indeed pretty much every time.
I like to user-interface as it is and have the attitude if it's working don't fix it.
I like how it shows how many days the job is been posted. Remember older postings many times yield poor results are younger job posting is always much better to go for a recent job posting if you have a choice between two jobs.
The application is solid and doesn't crash.
It would be good if it's great out jobs you had looked at previously.
Results are fairly useless
Adding the job title of Program Manager, set for display of relevance, their are 319 results. However, the first few are Quality Manager, Drug Court Case, Sr Director, Supply Chain Manager. The fifth listing is relevant with the title Program Manager. This app would be useful if you could fine tune it to give you what you want by actual job title and some industries. The same thing happens with other search apps so maybe it's the state of technology today for apps. The web versions do give you advanced filtering but I haven't found an app yet that really targets the job title you actually want to search for.
Works well for my needs
I've used this app for about six months and it's been great. I've seen some complaints about the auto-fill feature, but I don't use that particular option, so it hasn't been an issue for me. I would, however, like to see the app pull from sources other than indeed. Overall, a great app though; I'll continue to use it for quick, on-the-go job searches. I do the actual applying piece on a regular computer.
- TapAware, LLC
- 81.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 TapAware, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.