JobAware: Job search just got smarter
By TapAware, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
JobAware is free! Join over 200,000 people who successfully find jobs using JobAware.
*** www.JobAware.com ***
From JobAware.com you can more conveniently apply to the jobs you find and track using the JobAware iOS apps. If you have any issues or questions please contact email@example.com.
Whether you seek Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Contract or Freelance work; JobAware has the job search tools you need, whenever and wherever you need them.
- Harness the power of Indeed's Job Search
in unique and powerful ways.
- Search jobs in cities near you using the
iPhone's built-in GPS.
- Find the Top Cities for any job search term
- Search internationally in over 200,000 cities
and over 50 countries!
- Search Full-time, Part-time, Contract,
Freelance jobs and Internships
- Compare salaries for hundreds of occupations
in the top 50 U.S. cities. (U.S. Only)
- Track jobs by priority:
- Dream jobs
- Second choice
- Third choice
- Track progress on each job:
- Resume & Cover Letter
- Job Interview
- Job Offer
- Easily find jobs where you have connections
through your iPhone or iPad contacts
- Access helpful content written by professionals
in job search and recruiting so that you can:
- Research a Company
- Write a Resume
- Write a Cover Letter
- Prepare for an Interview
- Negotiate Your Salary
Jumpstart your job search today. Its Free!
What's New in Version 1.6
Apply to almost any job listing directly from your iPhone or iPad with JobAware's new Autofill features:
• Autofill - With one tap JobAware's unique autofill feature automatically fills out job applications for you.
• Paste Doc - Paste text versions of your resume and cover letter documents directly into job applications.
• All jobs now link directly to their respective Indeed pages.
• Several minor bug fixes and improvements.
Works well for my needs
I've used this app for about six months and it's been great. I've seen some complaints about the auto-fill feature, but I don't use that particular option, so it hasn't been an issue for me. I would, however, like to see the app pull from sources other than indeed. Overall, a great app though; I'll continue to use it for quick, on-the-go job searches. I do the actual applying piece on a regular computer.
This is a great app for finding a job, but there is WAY TOO much access to the Internet. You can go anywhere with this app on the Internet. I have full access even with a "secure" iPod. I just think that the age limit should be put up with all the access available. Otherwise very helpful and informative.
Still solid, but could be better
JobAware is still a solid app, but it has lost some of the utility it used to have by tying itself in with Indeed, rather than pulling from many sources like before. The location based search is effective, though. I wouldn't discount it for being linked with Indeed, I just think it could be better with more flexibility.
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 17, 2013
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 26.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TapAware, LLC
- © 2011 TapAware, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.