Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Try JobDoc today for FREE ***
JobDoc allows you to complete your day in the field as you go, not in the office at the end of your day!
Virtually anyone who uses pictures, notes, video, location, reference numbers ect. to communicate daily activities.
JobDoc is a mobile service that can be used by field personnel in any service related business. The user can create a geo based file for documenting an activity from initial to completed documentation using multiple pictures, notes and a video. The file can be sent instantly as one unit via email and backed up on our server with a link to event. The user also has a web login portal to all jobs created.
JobDoc will help you:
* Save time
* Simply documentation process
* Increase productivity
* Increase sales and client retention through better communication
* Reduce miscommunication
* Reduce site trips
* Fraud reduction tool
* Prevent frivolous lawsuits
JobDoc capability can be used in a variety of professions:
* Construction. ( project management, nationwide roll outs, infrastructure)
* Maintenance contractors
* Property management. ( maintenance contractor mgt, rental doc )
* Government ( city and state, highway, OSHA, EPA, FEMA, HUD, Public Schools)
* Insurance industry ( home documentation, contractor mgt )
* Restoration companies
* Retail ( display management, store audits )
* Home inspections
* Oil and Gas industry
* Safety professionals
JobDoc is built by field people for field people. The use ability is very simple on the front end with the complexity on the back end. The user creates a geo located file after opening the app by clicking on start. Your location is displayed and can be edited if need be. The user touches next step and adds client name, email, reference number and suppliers if selected before adding documentation. A window opens where: notes, pictures and one video can be added. After adding documentation the user can save to unsent or send instantly. An email is sent to user and client instantly that a new job was added. The job remains as an open job on device, if additional documentation is to follow the same process is followed or job can be moved to archive . When the user clicks on open jobs, they can add additional documentation just like in the initial documentation process. Once completed the initial and completed documentation are paired up in the JobDoc data base and our emailed as one complete job with initial and completed documentation together.
About the auto-renewing subscriptions built into the JobDoc app:
- Title of service: JobDoc Member Subscription
- Length of subscription: 1 calendar year
- Price of subscription: $99 for Pro10 subscription, $199 for Pro25 or $799 for Teams subscription, respectively
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your JobDoc subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, the cost of the renewal is the yearly cost of your subscription.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of the free trial period or subscription, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
What's New in Version 1.3.2
Bug Fix of data upload problem
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 05, 2015
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: compex
- © 2012 JobDoc, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases