Track your leads and production, capture photos in the field, record notes, collaborate with your team, sync with your other apps, and keep everything moving through your pipeline.
• Easy-to-navigate design, putting more of what you do at your fingertips
• Lead and sales tracking across customizable workflows
• Task list including appointments
• Rapid fire photo capture
• Calendar with Day, Week, Month, and Agenda views
• Quick actions to call, text, email, or get turn-by-turn directions
• Caller ID, see who’s calling right from your lock screen
• Send text messages and have them recorded as notes
CONTACTS & JOBS
• Have all your customer and job info right at your fingertips
• Track the status of your sales & production with custom workflows
• Add/edit anything, even while offline
• Call, email or text customers, subcontractors, insurance adjusters, and more, JobNimbus keeps track of everything
• Get directions to your jobs
TASKS & CALENDAR
• Complete and assign tasks
• See what’s upcoming, what’s overdue, and what’s on the plate for today
PHOTOS & ATTACHMENTS
• Quickly take pictures on the job site and upload them directly to the job folder
• Add scanned documents, PDF contracts, or other attachments from other apps to your jobs
• Create & edit estimates for your jobs
• Pull from your saved Products & Services
• Use saved templates to create full estimates in seconds
• Email your estimates to your customers
• Quickly accept payments on your invoices directly within the app. Customers can pay using their bank account or a credit/debit card.
JobNimbus works with your favorite tools to boost your productivity even further. Accounting, canvassing, forms, you name it.
Integrations include QuickBooks, Zapier, WePay, SalesRabbit, CompanyCam, naturalForms, Google Calendar, HailTrace, and many more.
With JobNimbus, you’ll have everything you need to make sure nothing slips through the cracks.
Hey everyone! Big update coming through:
• Huge performance boost - We've rebuilt much of the app's infrastructure to supercharge performance. Sync, views, and actions all got a huge speed boost.
• Task List - Updated Task list interface, giving you a better view of what's overdue, due now, and upcoming.
• Status - We've updated the Type and Status at the top of each Contact/Job to take up less room and be less prone to miss-taps. Just tap on the status at the top to choose a new one, or change it while editing.
• Contacts - Activity & Details are now tabs, making it easier to swipe left and right on a contact to see what you need.
- We also did some updates to the Contact/Job Edit area to make things easier.
• Calendar - We've enriched the calendar with a new Agenda view and more to see your day in a whole new way.
• DisplayName - Added "DisplayName" as the unique identifier for contacts
- Also added unique job name functionality
• Alerts: We hope you don't see any, but if you do we want them to be helpful. Alerts should now also walk you through what to do to fix them.
• Other bug squashings to help your day go by that much smoother.
Ratings and Reviews
I love the new app but PLEASE for goodness sakes, work the bugs out before launching a newly revised app. I can’t take landscape pictures with my ipad. I can send emails AT ALL. Please add the swipe to view pictures instead of having to click and exit out of each one. I have to clear my running job nimbus app every time I use the maps feature on the app, meaning I can only press the red navigation button on menu 1x and when I go to my next contact to navigate the red button is unclickable! I would love this app more if it just worked like it should.
Maybe the slowest app ever created
Do yourself a favor and use the browser version. It’s really small, but you’ll get what you need in the same time it takes the app to open....if it does at all
While the browser version of JobNimbus is fantastic for organizing you business, the app is woefully inadequate. Contacts don’t upload for days, if ever. The pictures you think you uploaded, do not actually upload. The only reason I gave it two stars is because the call from app that records the that call (If saved correctly) is very helpful in letting you know your customer has been contacted.
Needs major work before it’s worth using over the phones web browser.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.