Jobs for iOS
By CareerBuilder, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Access the largest source of job openings in the US from your iOS device. CareerBuilder Jobs for iOS accelerates your job search by enabling you to apply to the freshest, most relevant job openings with only the tap of a finger.
With Jobs for iOS, you can:
- Search for job openings near your current location
- Search for only those jobs that can be conveniently applied to from within the app
- Search for jobs in other countries
- Easily review many job openings with the swipe of a finger
- Track jobs you’ve viewed, applied to, and emailed
- Easily recall previously used search terms
- Learn about companies posting job openings including company history, culture, products and more.
- Efficiently apply to job openings using your saved resume and cover letter preferences
- Apply to jobs without a CareerBuilder account
- Quickly apply to additional jobs similar to the one you just applied to
- Add a resume to your CareerBuilder account using any app that supports the "Open In .." command, or use built-in support for Dropbox
- Easily log in to your CareerBuilder account or create a new one by using Facebook Login
- Access customized job recommendations based on your interests and resume
- Save jobs so that you can review and apply later
- Share jobs with friends using your favorite social networking service
- See how you compare to other candidates applying to the same job
What's New in Version 1.5.2
* updated design for iOS 7
* bug fixes and performance improvements
CAREERBUILDER, LLC SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE APP STORE
If you apply for a job through CB, give them a throw-away email, AND PHONE NUMBER, otherwise you will probably start receiving scummy "interested in your resume" spam from insurance companies looking for all-commission agents and "franchise agents" looking to scam you however THEY scam you.
I've had four insurance offer emails, a franchise offer AND AN INSURANCE COMPANY: BANKERS LIFE, CALLED ME THIS MORNING. - all in two days since applying for an IT Directorship I really wasn't interested in, through CareerBuilder.
Banker's life didn't leave a message so I reversed the number and came across one of those "who called me" sites where everyone reporting the number had the same story as me: they've been getting spammed since applying for a job through CareerBuilder.
Normally I'm a bit more careful but after having perfectly fine experiences with Indeed, Monster and Dice, I didn't see this skeezy BS coming.
Easiest to use job finding app
I was pleasantly surprised by how well built this app is. Very smooth UI with attention to simplifying the experience. Great work!!!!
Too many 3rd Party Recruiting Firms
Career builder would benefit if they limited jobs to direct hiring companies, not sleazy recruiters that waste your time with questionable opportunities. The market is overflowing with cheap recruiters that may be 1 of 50 companies offering the same job. Clean up the sources CB and maybe you'll increase revenue.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 27, 2013
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 9.5 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: CareerBuilder, LLC
- © CareerBuilder, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.