JobStars is the Chores' Chart that will make your kids beg you to help with the jobs at home.
JobStars was built by Peter, a father of 4 young kids who had tried every other alternatives out there and realised each was limited and didn't motivate kids enough to get the jobs done.
We know that being a parent is a tough task, and if you want to keep your kids engaged in the household chores, you have to talk to them in their own language. Today this means: Technology & Gaming.
JobStars is not only an app that adds gamifying elements to the classic Chores' Charts, but it also gives you the ability to reward your kids for their hard work and make the jobs much more fun and enjoyable.
Using personalised Avatars, which we call JobBots, your Kids can earn badges, climb leaderboards and work towards rewards by completing jobs set by you. Connections with friends & family, messaging through emoji’s and a free weekly raffle enhance the appeal of the app further, with your Kids forgetting they are even doing chores. All actions are positive enforcing whilst being contained within a safe Kid friendly environment that is controlled by you.
Choose a reward for your Kid and set them a target of stars they need to earn on the JobStars App. Chores are completed willingly and you can even set bonus jobs to help your Kids earn rewards quicker. We have a wide variety of rewards to choose from on our website and you can also sign in and see each Kid’s wish list for not so subtle hints!
For your Kids:
• Personalise their JobBot
• Tick Jobs off in real-time
• View the Global or Local leaderboard
• Enter the free weekly raffle
• See the Badges they have earned
• Add Rewards to their Wish List
• Chat with you and Friends through emoji’s
• Set jobs for your kids to complete
• Assign Stars to Rewards to incentivise them further
• Receive progress notifications to see whether jobs are being completed
• Manage Connections with Friends and Family members
• View or manage other kids within your Family or circle of Friends
• Access to our web based Reward library to motivate further
We have packed in even more features for our premium users, these include:
• Custom Experiences - Personalise the app by adding unique and orginal experiences, limited only by your imagination.
• Buddy Up - Kids can connect with friends, check out their profile screens and filter the leaderboard by their buddylist!
• Encourage – Send a HI5 or fun emoticon message to friends
• Express Yourself! - Premium kids unlock a special universe of JobBot features!
Get started now:
1. Download the free app
2. Create your Kid’s JobBot and assign them jobs
3. Sit back and watch them be positively engaged with their chores
4. Reward them for their efforts
- The leaderboard functionality has been improved to allow you to easily find your position
- A host of bug and feedback fixes have been applied across the application to enhance usability
- Performance improvements have been made across the application for quicker loading times
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t even register.
Put in my email address and set a pin, then was promoted for a verification code but never received an email with the code.
Not intuitive and has a bug.
An app created for parents and kids that requires a YouTube video to learn how to use it, is not intuitive enough. Don’t like the fact that the child decides when the chore is done, not the parent. Also once I finally figured how the chores got marked as done, it would kick us out of the app every time I tried to get to that page...frustrating.
- Arbortree Creations ltd
- 128.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- © Arbortree Creations Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Go Premium $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.