By Frontline Technologies
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Automatic notification of job offers in Aesop, plus easy job acceptance.
With the Jobulator mobile app, you can be notified of and accept substitute jobs in Aesop right from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch! Jobulator is an easy way for you to make sure you don’t miss a job opportunity, without being tied to your computer.
A registered Jobulator account is needed to log in to the app.
What is Jobulator?
Jobulator is a subscription service that provides automatic, continuous checking and notification of your job offers in Aesop, plus easy job acceptance.
With the Jobulator app, you can:
• Receive notifications when a job becomes available for you in Aesop
• Accept jobs in the application without having to log in to Aesop
• Enjoy an easy-to-use mobile interface
• View half-day and full-day icons on the Jobs screen
• Receive links to lesson plan attachments
• View absence notes from the teacher
• Receive Aesop web alerts and notifications
• View the district name on the Jobs screen
• Reject jobs right from the Jobs screen
• Easily access help content
• Get directions directly from the app
Jobulator is the official companion to Aesop, created and supported by Frontline Technologies, the makers of Aesop. The mobile app is free with your Jobulator subscription.
Jobulator Mobile is not intended to be a competitive advantage in getting jobs, nor does it increase the number of available jobs for the user. It is intended to be a convenience tool that provides notification and easy acceptance of available jobs in Aesop while you’re away from your computer.
What's New in Version 5.1.0
• Day and Night Theme Setting
• Job List Large and Small Font Setting
• Telephone number link when available
• Improved loading time
• Better interface with the device's volume and vibrate controls
• User message if Push Notifications are disallowed
• Various bug fixes.
I have to say that I love this app. Before getting this app, There were never any jobs available because they were take. Before I ever saw they were available. Now I see them and have many assignments.
It could be improved by improving how you add it to your calendar.
1) I see that right after you accept a job, you are given the opportunity to add it to your own calendar. In fact, this is the only time you are allowed to add it and if you somehow forget to add it, then you lost your chance. You should be able to add it to your calendar at anytime, not just at this particular moment.
2) Even when I try to add t to my calendar it doesn't work. When I click to add it to my calendar, it tells me to pick what calendar I want to use, but the list is blank. My iPhone 6 has the most recent update and I have the setting on Jobulator set so that it can access my calendar.
Jobulator is the only sub service out there for $40/year. I tried it on a free trial and if I got even one job I would otherwise have missed, the service was paid for. I have used it for 2 years with great success.
The app is occasionally buggy- it will ring only to immediately report the job is taken. I agree with other complaints that the only way to see specifics of the day's job is to access the Aesop calendar. The app does have a button for the Aesop calendar, but that's an extra few steps while I'm standing at a punch clock with a line behind me. It would be perfect to see my calendar right from the app so I know who I'm subbing for that day.
My big beef is that I received an email from Jobulator last week saying they stopped servicing my school district as of today. Wow, thanks for the long notice to allow me to change services! Highly unprofessional.
This app is a scam!!
This app is a total scam! I paid for the year because I thought I would save money in the long run. I have used the app for less than a month and have accepted a full-time job. Obviously I no longer need this app. I asked for a refund and to only pay for the month that I have used and they simply said no. I know it is my responsibility for paying for the year in the first place, however you would think they would allow for someone to except a full-time job! The app does not even have all of the same functions as the website. For a paying app I would expect much more, you cannot even see details on the calendar for the job do you have selected! I am extremely dissatisfied and feel taken advantage of. They are able to get away with this because they have a monopoly on the market and it is highly unfortunate. They clearly do not care about their customers and only care about the money.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 01, 2015
- Version: 5.1.0
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Frontline Technologies, Inc.
- © Frontline Technologies 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.