By Frontline Technologies
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Automatic notification of job offers in Aesop, plus easy job acceptance.
With the Jobulator mobile app, you can be notified of and accept substitute jobs in Aesop right from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch! Jobulator is an easy way for you to make sure you don’t miss a job opportunity, without being tied to your computer.
A registered Jobulator account is needed to log in to the app.
What is Jobulator?
Jobulator is a subscription service that provides automatic, continuous checking and notification of your job offers in Aesop, plus easy job acceptance.
With the Jobulator app, you can:
• Receive notifications when a job becomes available for you in Aesop
• Accept jobs in the application without having to log in to Aesop
• Enjoy an easy-to-use mobile interface
• View half-day and full-day icons on the Jobs screen
• Receive links to lesson plan attachments
• View absence notes from the teacher
• Receive Aesop web alerts and notifications
• View the district name on the Jobs screen
• Reject jobs right from the Jobs screen
• Easily access help content
• Get directions directly from the app
Jobulator is the official companion to Aesop, created and supported by Frontline Technologies, the makers of Aesop. The mobile app is free with your Jobulator subscription.
Jobulator Mobile is not intended to be a competitive advantage in getting jobs, nor does it increase the number of available jobs for the user. It is intended to be a convenience tool that provides notification and easy acceptance of available jobs in Aesop while you’re away from your computer.
What's New in Version 5.1.0
• Day and Night Theme Setting
• Job List Large and Small Font Setting
• Telephone number link when available
• Improved loading time
• Better interface with the device's volume and vibrate controls
• User message if Push Notifications are disallowed
• Various bug fixes.
I have tried two other apps for the Aesop sub program, and while they were okay, this is way better! I like how you can get more info by clicking on the job; and I like how it will put the job in your calendar after accepting it.
The only thing I would like to see changed (improved) is the calendar view in the app itself. It shows what days you are scheduled to work, but it does not say where you are scheduled to work on those days. It would be awesome when you clicked on the day if it would give information about the job that day.
Otherwise an awesome sub program! Definitely worth $4+ a month!!
Update fixes biggest issues
No more sound when my phone is on silent is great, and how it shoulda been originally! My only two small complaints is 1) When I swipe and hit delete on a job I don't want any more prompts that I have to click on 2) No sound when a new job appears when the app is open, it already goes off when it appears when the app is closed. Overall I'm glad to see the developer is listening to those of us who use the app every darn day
Love this App
The only thing I wish this app would do that it doesn't is allow to add jobs to your calendar after you have closed the accept job screen. If you don't add it immediately after accepting, you've lost your opportunity. But other than that, it has allowed me to get more jobs at better locations and not have to constantly log in on my computer. It's a must have for me.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 01, 2015
- Version: 5.1.0
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Frontline Technologies, Inc.
- © Frontline Technologies 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5 and iPhone 6.