Jodel instantly connects you with the people around you. It's a live social feed of your community's hottest news, questions, events, stories, and jokes. Never miss out on what's happening around you again!
On Jodel, you can:
- Have fun and laugh with your community
- Discover in real-time what's happening in your city
- Post messages and photos to everyone around you
- Vote on posts and decide what your city talks about
- Connect with people around you who share your interests
- Collect Karma to spread good vibes
- Easily get and provide useful local information
- Confess your secret love affair with chicken nuggets (ooh baby!)
Jodel is the newest social media craze you’re missing out on.
(By the way… Jodel is pronounced "yodel")
(And also, Jodel is not spelled "uodel", "yodle" or "yoddle”)
New week, new Jodel:
- "Hide post" is now available on every post again
- Old new features: Hashtag Search + OJ-Filter (if you haven't found them yet)
- Several smaller bugfixes and improvements
Have a great week!
Ratings and Reviews
The app is very nice and i love it but i have some suggestions to improve it like :
1- it should have a search bar like instagram so that people can search for “hashtags”
2- the location should have an option that allows us to change it (if for example I'm traveling and i want to see the jodels of my country) now it just shows my location.
You guys have a great idea here honestly. 5/5 for that.
However, your model is terrible. Nobody on my campus is aware of this. Where is your advertisements? Are you going to make an effort to market this to college students? We’re dying for something similar to Yik Yak, and this is it. But nobody is on. Probably because of your bugs. I joined, and was instantly banned before liking/commenting/posting at all. Props to you guys for fixing it and such, but was still mildly annoying.
You guys have work to do. You’ll get your three other stars once it’s fixed.
Great app that really hits home with the old yikyak. Y'all just need to advertise somehow so people actually know the app exists.
Also, I would like a way to direct message users(without adding usernames) and a small message on each post, showing how long since they're last 3 posts were. That way they'd remain anonymous but other users would know if someone is spamming posts or if it's an occasional poster.
- The Jodel Venture GmbH
- 68.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © The Jodel Venture
- In-App Purchases
- 1h Ad Column - Jodel-God $8.99
- 1h Ad Column - Jodel-Greenhorn $26.99
- 12h Ad Column $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.