"Half gamebook and half action RPG, Joe Dever's Lone Wolf is one adventure that fans of either genre will enjoy from start to finish" – PocketGamer.co.uk - 9/10
"A fascinating experiment, occasionally a beautiful little piece of art, and I really ended up enjoying both the combat system and the character building in the long run." – TouchArcade - 4/5
"Joe Dever’s Lone Wolf is the perfect tribute to the gamebooks era.” - Eurogamer Italy - 9/10
Develop awards 2014 – Finalist in "Use of a license or IP"
IndieCade 2014 - Digital Selection
Italian Games Awards 2014 - "Best Italian Indie Game" & "Best Italian Game Design"
- This game is fully translated into English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
- It is compatible with iPad 2 and up, iPhone 4S and up and iPod touch 5th generation. It does not run on iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4th generation or iPad 1.
- Please restart your device after installing the application. This will improve game stability and performance!
THE VIDEO GAME WHERE YOU ARE THE HERO
Lone Wolf is back, as a video game series with a brand-new story, a new combat system, stunning graphics and much more! Make meaningful choices and carve your own path through this epic non-linear story. Test your strength with the dynamic turn-based combat system, prove your skill with the lock-picking minigame and accept the challenge of wits posed by the mysterious Shianti Cube!
The author Joe Dever has been working with the studio, involving himself in the story writing so it fits with the original continuity, while also shedding a new light on the fabled world of Magnamund.
For Sommerlund and the Kai!
- A brand-new adventure written by Joe Dever!
- Enhanced gamebook experience through hand-drawn illustrations, stunning 3D graphics, with a deep and dark redesign of Lone Wolf, his world and his enemies
- Create your character and try out different combinations of Kai Disciplines, traits and gear
- Write your own story through multiple choices
- A real combat system, where your prowess really counts –no random number table or dice to throw!
- 3 different difficulty levels to make the fighting experience more accessible -or more challenging!
- The legendary Sword of the Sun, with 3 different attacks
- Lockpicking and puzzle mechanics to add an extra layer of skill and strategy
- Play again, make different choices and explore new paths and fighting styles!
Corrected bug that prevented loading a saved game
Ratings and Reviews
I like the game but I already paid for it and there like give us more money if you still want to play how is that legal?
But it is a good game and they did have a falling out with bulky pix
But i also allready paid so like where's my game? It's like been totally wiped of the AppStore
So what's stopping others from just re uploading there games and saying you have to pay again?
my money has been stolen
How is that legal?
When you purchase something that means you get to keep it
But here they took the game back and took the money
Guess I'll rebuy it some day cause I did like it
But if this happens again something must be done about it
A beautiful choose your own adventure epic combined seamlessly with real time battle against various dark-side bad guy monsters.
A multitude of weapons, weapon combinations and combat choices.
Don't get too lost in the graphics, reaction time can be a factor
Lost my purchase
Like many others, I cannot restore purchases from the first version of this game. Thanks to me losing $12 for now literally nothing, this doesn’t even deserve a star. If you fix your mess, you would deserve five stars, and I will change my review. Until then, I so far only have an atrocious impression of the new version of the game
- Forge Reply, s.r.l.
- 2.8 GB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- International Copyright LoneWolf © Forge Reply S.r.l. – Italy International Copyright LoneWolf © Joe Dever’s Lone Wolf. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Season Pass (Act 2 + 3 + 4) $11.99
- Act 2: Forest Hunt $4.99
- Act 3: The Shianti Halls $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.