*** Start, stop and view stats on your Apple Watch!!! ***
Start running smarter, farther, and faster with Jog Log!
Whether you are just a beginning walker or a veteran marathoner, Jog Log is the all-in-one fitness solution that will take you and your workout to the next level!
Get the only app in the App Store with GPS mapping, interval timers, voice cues, ghost pace, Couch to Marathon plans, syncing to both DailyMile and RunKeeper, Game Center and SmartPace™ workouts!
MULTIPLE ACTIVITY TYPES
• Includes: Running, Walking, Cycling & Swimming
• Plus, add an unlimited number of more activity types using METs
CUSTOM INTERVAL TIMERS
• Set multiple intervals by time or distance (down to the second or yard)
• Set the number of loops per workout
• Option to exclude warm-up and cool-down from being counted in your stats
• Innovative SmartPace™ workout will automatically adjust your intervals in real-time.
• FREE Couch to 5k, 10K, Half Marathon, and Full Marathon training programs.
• Metric or imperial units
• GPS signal strength meter
• Accelerometer and GPS based auto-pause
• Background mode enabled with iOS4+
Please Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
TRACKED DATA DISPLAYS
• Movable displays (tap and hold to rearrange them)
• Time elapsed and time countdown
• Distance traveled
• Average pace (min/mile or min/km) and speed (mph or kph)
• Max speed
• Current pace and speed
• Current interval countdown
• Calorie counter
• Estimated finish time for a target distance and distance countdown
• Ghost pace
• Daily steps
• New wallpaper changes everyday
• Native Facebook and Twitter integration
• Sync workouts with RunKeeper, the largest fitness community around - 6 million strong
• DailyMile syncing to share your runs with 150,000+ other runners
• Choose songs, podcasts, or playlists in-app to play at the start of your run
• Set music to play according to what interval is running
• Pause or change tracks during your run in-app
• Cues for each interval timer
• Manual volume control
• Distance & Duration
• Clock time
• Halfway point (time or distance)
• Average/current/interval/split pace
• Average/current speed
• Ghost pace
• Countdown timer
• Music can be paused or ducked for audio cues.
• Can be displayed during run
• Saved for post-run analysis
• Distance markers and split times
• Accomplish 20 goals and achievements with the first ever Game Center integration for a running app.
SLIDE TO PAUSE
• Slider prevents accidentally pausing or stopping the tracking mid-run
AUTO SCREEN DIM
• Conserves battery power
• Touch the screen to re-engage brightness
• Integrated directly into Apple HealthKit
• Shows time, distance, pace/speed, splits data, intervals (if any), calories burned, and map of the run route
• Profile graph of pace/speed/elevation/heart-rate
• Summary run total data
• Manually add run or treadmill data
• Easy bulk CSV export of your run data
• GPX/TCX route export
• Multiple split break-downs
• Share maps via email
We are an indie app development firm and totally value your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you enjoyed using the app, please leave a good review for us! Thanks!
-Map link fix
Ratings and Reviews
I’m having issues with the gps. It shows me running through trees, over creeks (yes, this could happen, but not in my land!). I have LTE here, so this shouldn’t be a problem. I’ve tried with WiFi on and WiFi off. Doesn’t matter. Please fix!
Great App, But Needs updating & Bug Fixes
I love this app & have used it for years. Recently, though it is not working accurately. The tracking stats such as the “Total distance” & the pace are completely inaccurate. An example of this is I jogged & walked a 2.5 track and the jog log showed that it was 5.61 miles. The speed is not correct either. This app has not performed an update in quite some time. Hopefully they can fix this issue. Because it was way better than all the other jogging apps.
Tracking is pathetic. I don't think I'm going at a 10,000 pace when I'm walking. 😝 Isn't registering at all in two pretty open and busy places I run where it should have NO problem. I've used jog log on and off the past several years and it just seems to get worse. Dumping this and going back to my Garmin.
- Serenity Integration, LLC
- 88 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Serenity Integration, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Tip Jar $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.