By The JogTunes Group, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With a finger scroll and 2 taps, you can match the beat with your feet to awesome, quality indie music. We find the tunes, calculate the tempos in beats-per-minute, sequence them into perfect workout sessions, and present them in this convenient new app.
These workouts are currently presented on the popular JogTunes Indie Podcast. Using this app you many of the previous episodes plus every new free episode without the fuss of syncing and searching.
- Many of the more recent episodes of the podcast starting
with the latest show.
- Episodes easily identified by duration, genre, and format.
- Brief descriptions of each show right in the episode list.
- You can mark your favorites, add comments, and track the
number of times each episode was played.
- One tap access to photos and show descriptions.
- Links to the show notes pages on the internet.
- Links to Safari based playback.
- Tab access to JogTunes' Facebook and Twitter posts
- The ability to share episode notes and social posts on
Facebook and Twitter
- Email sharing of all content.
Continuous internet connectivity advised (WiFi, 3G, 4G).
Going out of range? Download an episode from the app via the MP3 link and Safari. Download times may vary.
Credits: Original graphics by Peter Sun (email@example.com). Development by AppMakr (AppMakr.com).
What's New in Version 1.3
Additions and clarification of in-app instructions for using app. Minor code changes.
When launching app for first time, allow several minutes for all episodes to load before scrolling or selecting episodes. If problem occurs, repeat launch and again wait several minutes.
Jog Tunes Rules!
I ran every day for 2 miles while on tour! My first choice was Jog Tunes! No other app offers as much variety, and actually matches the music to the description!
This is the first app I've purchased that I've regretted. Not worth two cents. Avoid
Not worth it
You're listening to a podcast with talking. It doesn't download to my phone so I can't use it while running. The BPM rates on tracks is huge, like 120-180. I can make my own playlist for nothing.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 19, 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 8.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: The JogTunes Group, LLC
- © 2005-2013 The JogTunes Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.