John Deere Mobile Data Transfer takes connectivity and data management to the next level. The Mobile Data Transfer app allows customers to transfer John Deere GreenStar™ 3 2630 Display files from their machines to their John Deere Operations Center account using a wireless USB device and a smartphone data plan. Mobile Data Transfer also allows customers the flexibility to make last-minute prescription and setup changes, which are retrieved from the “My Files” feature in the John Deere Operations Center. Mobile Data Transfer enables easy transfer of data files to and from the display, regardless of the brand of the machine being operated.
Contact your local dealer to learn more about Mobile Data Transfer. The wireless USB device is purchased separately.
- Transfer documentation and setup files from the display to the John Deere Operations Center
- Transfer setup and prescription files from the John Deere Operations Center
Support for John Deere Gen 4 displays (4600, 4240, 4640)
- John Deere
- 95.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Deere & Company 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.