John L. Scott® Real Estate’s GPS Home Search app is here to enhance your real estate experience. Combining real-time map search capability with home buyer and seller guides and market snapshots, the John L. Scott® GPS Home Search App brings the core functionality of John L. Scott’s website to your mobile device.
Real time GPS search enables you to instantly access listings in Washington, Oregon and Idaho. Search active, pending and sold properties (where available), with incredible accuracy and ease. Connect with your John L. Scott broker with the click of a button. Access properties you have saved, view slideshows and take a closer look with “street view”. Your home search has never been simpler or more convenient.
Interactive Map Search
* GPS-based search
* Address search
* Favorite properties search
* Street, satellite and hybrid map views
Search Criteria Choices
* Price range
* Bedrooms and bathrooms
* Square feet and acreage range
* Property type and status
* Time on market
* Bank owned search (view only)
* Open house search (view only)
* And many more...
Property Information & Tools
* Comprehensive details and photos
* Email a friend and more sharing features
* Driving directions and street view
* Mortgage calculator
* John L. Scott Property Tracker account (Sign-in or sign up!)
* Save and view your favorite properties
* One-tap access to support from a John L. Scott broker associate
* Automatic saving of your last search criteria between sessions
* Ability to sort your search results
* Access to John L. Scott Real Estate Support
Another update to improve your experience whether you are buying, selling or just exploring the market in Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Siskiyou County, California. Thank you for using our app
Ratings and Reviews
*Edit 6/18* New updates makes app unusable
*Edit: missing info is back, app is back to being a great tool again thanks! Five stars*
App used to work great, very quick and the most up to date versus the competitors. However the newest update has removed price history, school district info, listing date, and other key items that now drive me to use competitor apps for the same, public info.
I hope this was a mistake, otherwise shame! There is no reason to hide public info like this; you will lose users.
Love this app! You can finally use a real estate app without getting bombarded by ads
Love this app! You can finally use a real estate app without getting bombarded by ads and even houses you are not even interested. Yeah .... I am talking to you RedFin and Zillow.
Some information is withheld from listings compared to the matrix agents set you up with. The matrix is more robust and informative. In particular, I was hoping to see hoa information.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.