John L. Scott® Real Estate’s GPS Home Search app is here to enhance your real estate experience. Combining real-time map search capability with home buyer and seller guides and market snapshots, the John L. Scott® GPS Home Search App brings the core functionality of John L. Scott’s website to your mobile device.
Real time GPS search enables you to instantly access listings in Washington, Oregon and Idaho. Search active, pending and sold properties (where available), with incredible accuracy and ease. Connect with your John L. Scott broker with the click of a button. Access properties you have saved, view slideshows and take a closer look with “street view”. Your home search has never been simpler or more convenient.
Interactive Map Search
* GPS-based search
* Address search
* Favorite properties search
* Street, satellite and hybrid map views
Search Criteria Choices
* Price range
* Bedrooms and bathrooms
* Square feet and acreage range
* Property type and status
* Time on market
* Bank owned search (view only)
* Open house search (view only)
* And many more...
Property Information & Tools
* Comprehensive details and photos
* Email a friend and more sharing features
* Driving directions and street view
* Mortgage calculator
* John L. Scott Property Tracker account (Sign-in or sign up!)
* Save and view your favorite properties
* One-tap access to support from a John L. Scott broker associate
* Automatic saving of your last search criteria between sessions
* Ability to sort your search results
* Access to John L. Scott Real Estate Support
Another update to improve your experience whether you are buying, selling or just exploring the market in Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Siskiyou County, California. Thank you for using our app
Ratings and Reviews
Needs an update
This app is ok — it allows access to listings and bookmarking of favorites. On iPad however it only works in landscape view, and in list of favorites, part of the list is inaccessible because of a banner at the bottom of the screen that cannot be moved. The app doesn’t always update listing status accurately either. Other apps such as Trulia have more features and work better. This one badly needs updating.
Lost my filter button so no way to filter search
There is no filter button on top row anymore so I cannot change any of the filters on an iPad Pro.
App not working on iPads
iPads App works great until searching wheel spins until you restart the app. App works great with the iPhone.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.