Johnson County Library
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Johnson County Library’s Mobile App makes it easy to find and discover titles, manage your account and get the location and title availability information you need.
• quickly and accurately search the collection
• get details on any title including descriptions and community comments
• check a title’s availability – even map the locations where it is currently available
• place holds
• manage your account: check to see if holds are ready, renew titles, suspend holds, or instantly see the date your next title is due
• add a title to your ‘For Later’ list
• browse bestsellers, new titles and recent reviews
• check neighborhood library hours and get directions to the nearest Johnson County Library location.
What's New in Version 1.11
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Fixed an issue with audio book availability
I use this app almost daily and have found it to be reliable and useful on the computer, iPhone and iPad. A terrific app. Now, if only the library could do something about the audio component of the Axis360 app...
I really love this app! It lets me renew, hold, check fines, and much more. This app is a MUST for any library lovers out there. Keep up the good work on the updates to the app, each one improves the stability and functionality.
- Category: Books
- Updated: Oct 30, 2014
- Version: 1.11
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BiblioCommons, Inc.
- © c2010 BiblioCommons
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.