Johnson County Library’s Mobile App makes it easy to find and discover titles, manage your account and get the location and title availability information you need.
• quickly and accurately search the collection
• get details on any title including descriptions and community comments
• check a title’s availability – even map the locations where it is currently available
• place holds
• manage your account: check to see if holds are ready, renew titles, suspend holds, or instantly see the date your next title is due
• add a title to your ‘For Later’ list
• browse bestsellers, new titles and recent reviews
• check neighborhood library hours and get directions to the nearest Johnson County Library location.
Speed improvements and bug fixes.
Resolves an issue where filters might not have worked properly
Ratings and Reviews
I love JoCoLibrary!!!! I’ve had an active card for over 35 years, providing me, then my children and me, then my children and grandchildren, now my children, grandchildren, great grand children and me with great adventures, mysteries, joy, and history and constant stimulation and thoughtful questions, and answers as thorough as we are willing to seek! Thank you.
Filtering Is Now Broken
For searching, seeing when items are due, etc. it's fine but extremely slow. It was slow before but after this recent update it's far worse. On top of that the filtering options are now completely broken since the "Done" and "Cancel" buttons aren't working so you can't change the filter to anything besides the default "Any".
Great library, app needs work
I love using the app for convenience, but it doesn’t always allow you to filter though the books, and sometimes it doesn’t find titles even with the searches words. Currently, you can’t filter through anything at all!
- BiblioCommons, Inc.
- 8.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © c2010 BiblioCommons
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.