The Johnson & Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout App
By Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A Scientific, Personalized Fitness Experience in 7 Minute Intervals.
Reviews of the app say:
“This app is easy to use and has a great selections of workouts!”
“This app was definitely a huge motivation for me to get moving and exercising.”
“I like that there are a wide variety of workouts that can be customized.”
"This app was a huge motivation to get me moving and exercising"
"Best of the 7 minute workout apps…I'm convinced that the Official 7 Minute Workout is the best one"
"Probably the best designed app on my phone"
From the inventors of the viral fitness hit 7-Minute Workout and fitness experts from Johnson & Johnson comes the Official 7 Minute Workout App! The fast, simple and scientifically proven body-weight workout that has been featured in the New York Times, on Good Morning America, and in countless other media outlets.
The Johnson & Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout App contains the now-famous 7-minute fitness routine that requires nothing more than a wall, a chair, and a little bit of floor space. Perfect for home work outs or fitness on- the-go!
The Official 7-Minute Workout App features:
• The official 7-Minute Workout
• Over 1,000 workouts!
• Access & control your entire iTunes library with the touch of a button
• Customize your own workout routines and share your workout progress with friends
• Smart Workout feature acts as your own personal trainer
• Over 20 intensity levels
• Post workout Assessments
• Personalized challenge levels
• Designed for all fitness levels, from beginners to professional athletes
• Over 30 minutes of video shot specifically for the app, featuring Chris Jordan, creator of the 7 Minute Workout
• Integrated with Apple Health to provide you with a smarter SMART workout
• New achievements celebrate milestones within the app
Apple Watch features:
• Experience and control the Official 7 Minute Workout on Apple Watch
• View the timer and current exercise, what exercise is coming next, and control your iTunes music, all from Apple Watch
• From the watch, adjust the intensity of the workout up or down
Available for iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iPhone and iPad
More information available at https://7minuteworkout.jnj.com
Help and Support available at: https://coaching.healthmedia.com/mhmsite/contact-us
What's New in Version 2.5.7
• Resolved issues with select videos not playing in Learn the Exercises section
• Modified Facebook sharing capabilities
• Additional bug fixes
This app is a hundred percent free. It has several workout plans for all parts of the body with three levels of difficulty, all accompanied by audio and video instructions using which you will never loose the right pace and style of workouts.
And here is the most groundbreaking feature of the app: Smart Workout. This feature organizes a set of workout for all parts of the body using the data you are providing for the app, including your feedback to each workout, and your data in the Health app. You will soon understand the Smart Workout provides you with the most appropriate set of activities you can imagine. Every workout starts and end with warm up and cool down exercises optionally.
The app never grows very large, it creates a very restricted amount of Document & Data. The updates have been, at least until now, bug free.
After a bit of a hiatus of working out I thought I'd try this after reading about HIIT training. I'm not disappointed. The app will guide you to the appropriate level. Don't listen to the naysayers. I get it if you are in your 20's and already super fit, this probably isn't you beat fit. For the rest of us, it's not only a great start, but a continuing challenge as your fitness level increases. You will know if you outgrow the system. If that happens, I guarantee you you will be significantly fitter and be ready to take on anything.
My one suggestion: make all the exercises previewable prior to starting a particular workout. That would allow the user to make sure they are familiar and comfortable performing all the exercises.
Great app!!! Thank you!
Got me moving again
52 year old and not exercising. Saw this on FB and tried the original 7 min for 2 weeks and was hooked. I'm on my 31st workout and going.
Update Jan2016. Just passed my 150th workout. I'm addicted to the changes I'm seeing and even more, feeling in my body. My back doesn't hurt like it used to! I've been telling everyone who comments on my changes why and the 7 Minute Workout gets top billing. My goal is to pass 250 workouts this year. That's 5 a week and I'm fairly confident I'll make it. Thank you Johnson & Johnson and bottlerocket!
Update May 2016 I'm still out it. I'm up to 220 workouts and going I'm down to my high school weight and I'm 53 and counting, come on you can do it!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 04, 2016
- Version: 2.5.7
- Size: 196 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions, Inc.
- © 2014 Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.