The Johnson & Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout App
By Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A Scientific, Personalized Fitness Experience in 7 Minute Intervals.
Reviews of the app say:
“This app is easy to use and has a great selections of workouts!”
“This app was definitely a huge motivation for me to get moving and exercising.”
“I like that there are a wide variety of workouts that can be customized.”
"This app was a huge motivation to get me moving and exercising"
"Best of the 7 minute workout apps…I'm convinced that the Official 7 Minute Workout is the best one"
"Probably the best designed app on my phone"
From the inventors of the viral fitness hit 7-Minute Workout and fitness experts from Johnson & Johnson comes the Official 7 Minute Workout App! The fast, simple and scientifically proven body-weight workout that has been featured in the New York Times, on Good Morning America, and in countless other media outlets.
The Johnson & Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout App contains the now-famous 7-minute fitness routine that requires nothing more than a wall, a chair, and a little bit of floor space. Perfect for home work outs or fitness on- the-go!
The Official 7-Minute Workout App features:
• The official 7-Minute Workout
• Over 1,000 workouts!
• Access & control your entire iTunes library with the touch of a button
• Customize your own workout routines and share your workout progress with friends
• Smart Workout feature acts as your own personal trainer
• Over 20 intensity levels
• Post workout Assessments
• Personalized challenge levels
• Designed for all fitness levels, from beginners to professional athletes
• Over 30 minutes of video shot specifically for the app, featuring Chris Jordan, creator of the 7 Minute Workout
• Integrated with Apple Health to provide you with a smarter SMART workout
Available for iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iPhone and iPad
More information available at https://7minuteworkout.jnj.com
Help and Support available at: https://coaching.healthmedia.com/mhmsite/contact-us
What's New in Version 2.5
This update to the app contains Apple Watch functionality:
• Experience and control the Official 7 Minute Workout on Apple Watch
• View the timer and current exercise, what exercise is coming next, and control your iTunes music, all from Apple Watch
• From the watch, adjust the intensity of the workout up or down
• New achievements celebrate milestones within the app
My goal has been to set realistic expectations, and primarily develop healthy exercise habits. That's it. This app has been instrumental in achieving those goals because it's simple, effectively works a variety of the body, is quick, and challenging. Its also beautiful, and beautiful things are enjoyable. It's a great tool for someone like me trying to establish a strong mental foundation and begin working the body. I've also begun running beforehand, and have found that a good 1.5-2mi jog followed by this quick routine is great. Don't forget to stretch.
great, easy, helpful app
Really great - good explanations, good pace, no extras - no excuse not to do 7 minutes - and if you have more time and energy do something else. I wish the customizable workouts were even more flexible - so you could choose a different overall time, or mix the exercises in different orders - to focus only on core for example - but the amount that is offered here in a free app is really quite incredible - with no adds! Yeah!
Essential workout tool
I love this app. It is simple yet dynamic and flexible. It makes it so easy to exercise anywhere and it takes away any excuses. Even if you are only semi-serious about exercise, this app can help you out. Even my little kids enjoy using it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 16, 2015
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 208 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions, Inc.
- © 2014 Wellness & Prevention, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.