The Johnson & Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout App
By Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A Scientific, Personalized Fitness Experience in 7 Minute Intervals.
Reviews of the app say:
“This app is easy to use and has a great selections of workouts!”
“This app was definitely a huge motivation for me to get moving and exercising.”
“I like that there are a wide variety of workouts that can be customized.”
"This app was a huge motivation to get me moving and exercising"
"Best of the 7 minute workout apps…I'm convinced that the Official 7 Minute Workout is the best one"
"Probably the best designed app on my phone"
From the inventors of the viral fitness hit 7-Minute Workout and fitness experts from Johnson & Johnson comes the Official 7 Minute Workout App! The fast, simple and scientifically proven body-weight workout that has been featured in the New York Times, on Good Morning America, and in countless other media outlets.
The Johnson & Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout App contains the now-famous 7-minute fitness routine that requires nothing more than a wall, a chair, and a little bit of floor space. Perfect for home work outs or fitness on- the-go!
The Official 7-Minute Workout App features:
• The official 7-Minute Workout
• Over 1,000 workouts!
• Access & control your entire iTunes library with the touch of a button
• Customize your own workout routines and share your workout progress with friends
• Smart Workout feature acts as your own personal trainer
• Over 20 intensity levels
• Post workout Assessments
• Personalized challenge levels
• Designed for all fitness levels, from beginners to professional athletes
• Over 30 minutes of video shot specifically for the app, featuring Chris Jordan, creator of the 7 Minute Workout
• Integrated with Apple Health to provide you with a smarter SMART workout
• New achievements celebrate milestones within the app
Apple Watch features:
• Experience and control the Official 7 Minute Workout on Apple Watch
• View the timer and current exercise, what exercise is coming next, and control your iTunes music, all from Apple Watch
• From the watch, adjust the intensity of the workout up or down
Available for iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iPhone and iPad
More information available at https://7minuteworkout.jnj.com
Help and Support available at: https://coaching.healthmedia.com/mhmsite/contact-us
What's New in Version 2.5.8
Resolved general audio issues; improved existing social media features; other bug fixes.
I'm 65 and really like having a little personal workout at flexible times. I do the "smart workout". I haven't found any feedback options, so developers, want some comments? I can do some pushups, but not power pushups. Also you tend to have 3 or 4 sets of pushups, per session, but 0 or 1 (very occasionally 2 ) sets of crunch type exercises. I think crunches are as important for core strength. At first I thought the thumbs up responses would alter the workout, since for a while my knees were weak and i didn't need more than 1 set of lunge-type exercise. But, I guess it's only for social interaction. Again, I substitute other stretches at times for the ones in the app. But overall, its been very helpful to have the encouragement of this app rather than going it alone! Thanks
Love this! It's doable even for a non workout person like me.
I haven't worked out in years and knew I needed to do something. I thought I could commit to 7 minutes a day. With the warm up and cool down, it's a total of 10 minutes. I am really out of shape and also have some medical issues, so I couldn't do the original workout. But the ap lets you construct a custom workout and I'm doing great! It's still really difficult even though it's beginner, but I can do all the exercises in my custom workout. I swapped to chair assist push-ups, kneeling planks, kick box instead of jumping jacks, etc. I'm sweating, working hard and feel good about myself. Def recommend this ap!
This app is easy to use, intuitive, and progressive. Much better than 8 Fit which limits its free offerings to basic workout and forces you to purchase plans that are not reasonably priced.
Only changes I suggest are:
1) exercise preview when waiting through countdown (incase its a new exercise you are not sure how to do);
2) ability to do less than 3 or 2 cycles (as sometimes 7 minutes is too short and 30 min is too long)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 09, 2016
- Version: 2.5.8
- Size: 196 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions, Inc.
- © 2014 Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.