The Johnson & Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout
By Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A Scientific, Personalized Fitness Experience in 7 Minute Intervals.
Reviews of the app say:
“This app is easy to use and has a great selections of workouts!”
“This app was definitely a huge motivation for me to get moving and exercising.”
“I like that there are a wide variety of workouts that can be customized.”
"This app was a huge motivation to get me moving and exercising"
"Best of the 7 minute workout apps…I'm convinced that the Official 7 Minute Workout is the best one"
"Probably the best designed app on my phone"
From the inventors of the viral fitness hit 7-Minute Workout and fitness experts from Johnson & Johnson comes the Official 7 Minute Workout App! The fast, simple and scientifically proven body-weight workout that has been featured in the New York Times, on Good Morning America, and in countless other media outlets.
The Johnson & Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout App contains the now-famous 7-minute fitness routine that requires nothing more than a wall, a chair, and a little bit of floor space. Perfect for home work outs or fitness on- the-go!
The Official 7-Minute Workout App features:
• The official 7-Minute Workout
• Over 1,000 workouts!
• Access & control your entire iTunes library with the touch of a button
• Customize your own workout routines and share your workout progress with friends
• Smart Workout feature acts as your own personal trainer
• Over 20 intensity levels
• Post workout Assessments
• Personalized challenge levels
• Designed for all fitness levels, from beginners to professional athletes
• Over 30 minutes of video shot specifically for the app, featuring Chris Jordan, creator of the 7 Minute Workout
• Integrated with Apple Health to provide you with a smarter SMART workout
• New achievements celebrate milestones within the app
Apple Watch features:
• Experience and control the Official 7 Minute Workout on Apple Watch
• View the timer and current exercise, what exercise is coming next, and control your iTunes music, all from Apple Watch
• From the watch, adjust the intensity of the workout up or down
Available for iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iPhone and iPad
More information available at https://7minuteworkout.jnj.com
Help and Support available at: https://coaching.healthmedia.com/mhmsite/contact-us
What's New in Version 2.6.0
This release includes:
• Updates to the Connection Center capability
• Minor text updates
Overall great app
This app really is excellent for a free app, especially compared to its competitors. I love the workout customization and the ability to log your workouts. While I do like that you can use your own music while you work out, my only annoyance about the app is that there are exercise prompts all throughout the workout. Even though you are able to turn off or "mute" these prompts, the app is still constantly adjusting the volume on your music as if the prompts were still there. This happens whether you access your music library from within the app or even if you open your music separately. So while you're working out and trying to listen to your music, the volume on your music is constantly going up, down, up, down, up, down. It's so annoying!! I wish they would fix this so if you choose to turn off the exercise prompts, it doesn't still turn down the volume on your music in the place the voice prompt would usually be.
Superior P90 substitute
Found about this app from an article in men's fitness. The guy profiled said this was the one to get but it's hard to find in the App Store.
But I found it and have been using it for the past two months and I find that same sense of a great workout I get from my various p90x CDs. Of course I am doing the hard level (3 rounds), and every work out has induced a heavy sweat.
There are 2 draw backs. At the hard level their is only 5 second to get to the next exercise and that 5 seconds starts the moment he starts talking about what to do next. Thus you really only have a couple seconds to move to the next exercise. On the hard transitions I usually bite into the next session. I wish they would allow an option to have a bigger time break.
The second thing I don't like is that all the exercises I gave a thumps down to still appears in my smart workouts. Why give me he option to give a thumps up or down if there is nothing to be done about it???
Awesome workout app
This app is wonderful! It has features that rival many paid apps. You can use your own music, it has helpful videos that show how to do the exercises, it has several workouts to follow, and you can create your own workouts! It tracks your progress and integrates with the Apple Health app to track your progress. Kudos to Johnson & Johnson for offering this for free! Are there limitations? Sure, it only does calisthenics and it won't track other workouts, such as running, walking, swimming, etc. But, it does what it's designed to do very well.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 21, 2016
- Version: 2.6.0
- Size: 242 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions, Inc.
- © 2014 Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.