By Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take Johnson Anywhere!
Stay connected to news and events, and experience what life is like in the close-knit, collaborative community of the Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management at Cornell University. Use Johnson Mobile to browse students’ dynamic articles – sorted by industry / Immersion Program – and learn more about everything from MBA internship and full-time career opportunities to balancing Johnson’s rigorous curriculum with extracurricular activities.
Explore your options and use this app’s interactive features to help you choose the MBA program that best suits your needs.
And get easy access to the following and more:
• Student reflections on MBA internships, guest speakers, corporate visits, and consulting projects, where students solve real business challenges
• Johnson’s unique performance-learning environment and the opportunities that come with bridging theory and practice
• Immersion Program details and potential career paths to explore
• Industry-related news and student reaction to trends, developments, and more
• Q&A with Johnson’s Admissions Director
• Greetings from Dean Dutta
• Contact information and application requirements
• Park Leadership Fellows Program information
• Details about leadership, diversity and inclusion, and Cornell Connections at Johnson
It’s free! Download it now.
What's New in Version 1.4
Updates to the Johnson App include the addition of information on the new One-Year MBA from Johnson at Cornell NYC Tech, as well as general updates.