We love babies. And we understand that they sometimes have trouble going to, and staying, asleep. That’s why we created the very first FREE baby sleep expert app at your fingertips. Brought to you from the brand that gave you the 3-step nighttime routine that helps babies fall asleep easier and sleep through the night better. JOHNSON’S® BEDTIME® Baby Sleep App answers your sleep-related questions, gives advice, and helps you track and learn about your baby’s sleep habits. And in the long run, you get more rest for yourself!
Having a new baby affects your sleep, there’s no doubt about it. About 25-30% of infants and toddlers have sleep difficulties. Now there is help. Using JOHNSON’S® BEDTIME™ Baby Sleep App is easy as 1-2-3. In an instant you will have access to our panel of sleep analysts, including our Sleep Expert Dr. Jodi Mindell, who will answer your baby sleep-related questions. You’ll also find our 3-step nighttime routine and baby sleep training guide, the only one that has been clinically proven to help baby fall asleep more easily and sleep through the night better.
The JOHNSON’S® BEDTIME® Baby Sleep App includes:
- Sleep Log to track baby’s sleep sessions and to share with others caring for your baby.
- 3-Step nighttime routine with instructive videos and step-by-step advice.
- Access to our panel of sleep analysts, including our Sleep Expert Dr. Jodi Mindell, who will answer your sleep-related questions.
- Lullabies and Ambient Sounds and Music to help soothe your baby to sleep.
- Sleep training guide to develop baby’s schedule and unlock additional features to help your baby sleep through the night.
We continuously work to improve the JOHNSON’S® BEDTIME® Baby Sleep App to create a better sleep tool for parents.
Here’s to helping you get better sleep for your baby, yourself and your family!
Ratings and Reviews
Love this App
As said in the title, I love this app! I’ve been using it with my daughter for the lullabies since she was born in 2013. We mostly only use the lullaby function, however I did use some of the sleep sounds when she was an infant, and I do use the sleep routine alerts/reminders (still). The repeat function never seems to work anymore, but that’s all as far as complaints go from me.
Love the app and the sounds for baby. Only issue is the "sleep timer" function doesn't work. When I try to use it the app shuts down. If that worked it would get 5 stars!
I love this app. Seriously the best secret weapon for my babies. They go straight to sleep with either the ambient sounds or the lullabies.
- Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.
- 145.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. 2016.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.