Johnston Drug, Shelbina Pharmacy, and Knox County Pharmacy are proud to provide their patients with the kind of care and service that only an independent can provide. We employ local people and support local projects.
In addition to traditional prescription and over the counter medication offerings, we provide many other services such as medication compounding, diabetic shoe fitting, compression garment fitting, diabetes training programs, and medication therapy management.
If you haven't taken advantage of the services we offer, give us a call or stop by one of our three locations and see us! You'll be glad you did.
Our App Features:
- Medication Refills: Easily refill your prescriptions on the go
- Refill Reminders: Save time on your next refill with a reminder and refill with a single tap
- Medication Reminders: Never forget to take your medications again
- Co-Pay Coupons: Save up to $450 on top brand medications
- Touch-to-Call: Connect with us at the touch of a button
- Medication Videos: learn about your medications
- Video Health News: doctor and pharmacist reviewed news videos and articles
- Visit Prep: health questionnaires to help your pharmacist or doctor better treat you
- Ask the Pharmacist: submit to our pharmacists
- Favorites: bookmark your favorite articles and conditions
- Automatic Updates: access breaking news with automatic content updates
Performance improvements and bug fixes
- Digital Pharmacist Inc.
- 37.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Digital Pharmacist Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.