The Johnstone Supply Toolkit is a free HVAC mobile application that includes the following functionality:
1. HVAC Equipment Locator: This module allows you to track, share, and customize your HVAC and related equipment nameplate and maintenance data. The version here includes the ability to customize your input screens. Click this link for more information: http://bit.ly/1a2RskH
2. HVAC PT Chart: This module is an electronic pressure-temperature (PT) look-up chart that allows you to specify the exact refrigerant temperature/pressure and view the corresponding pressure/temperature value. It also displays a complete list of pressure/temperature values in 1 degree increments for over 100 different refrigerants (including azeotropic refrigerants with both dew and bubble versions). You can adjust the elevation so proper gauge pressures are displayed. Additional functionality includes the ability to display specific refrigerant properties and email the entire PT chart list for a specific refrigerant.
3. HVAC Duct Sizer: This module allows you to quickly size one HVAC duct run or a range of duct sizes for a wide variety of duct materials and shapes.
4. Capillary Tube Calculator: This module allows you to perform capillary tube look-up based upon HP, condenser cooled type, and refrigerant type.
5. Store Locator: This module allows you to find the closest Johnstone Supply store to where you are currently located. You can also type in a zip code to find all Johnstone Supply stores within a specific radius.
6. AC/Gas Furnace Efficiency Savings Calculator: This module allows you to quickly calculate the energy savings for a new cooling or heating unit based upon selecting the old/new unit information and your region.
1. Optimized user interface for iOS 9
2. Fixed issues in Duct Size and Equipment Locator due to iOS 9
Ratings and Reviews
Very Useful Tool
This app is great and makes my job much easier. Only suggestion is to enlarge the user interface a bit. Everything seems kind of small. Keep up the great work Johnstone!
The Efficiency Tools are under the Tools tab at the bottom of the screen. There is AC Efficiency Savings and Furnace Efficiency Savings. I hope that helps. If not please contact support and we'll help out! LB
I love my Job!
This app is great. The features this app provides are very useful. Can't wait to share with our customers
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.