JONA: Journal of Nursing Administration
By Wolters Kluwer Health Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
JONA, the Journal of Nursing Administration, is the authoritative source on developments and advances in patient care leadership. Peer-reviewed and practical content provides the latest information for nurse executives, directors of nursing, and nurse managers in hospital, community health, and ambulatory care environments.
Key benefits include:
- Easy to read full-text articles
- Adjustable text sizing with “pinch and zoom”
- Engaging multimedia and supplemental digital content (SDC)
- Ability to store or delete downloaded issues
- Fast issue browsing through Quick View and linked Table of Contents
- Convenient notification when a new issue becomes available
- Links to the JONA website for further content and features
What's New in Version 1.4
- Critical bug fixes; update mandatory
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 05, 2017
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 25.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wolters Kluwer Health
- © Copyright(c) 2013 Wolters Kluwer Health | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.