This is the official app of the 2015 Joplin Memorial Half. Included in the app is all the information and services you will need for our events.
There's no need to print directions or coupons. Simply download our app for everything you need while you're at the events. We have information on all events, including times and exact GPS locations. We also have hotels and restaurants. We'll also keep you updated on the news page if anything comes up.
The following are race-day features in the app so that you'll have the best possible race weekend experience.
- View unofficial results and rankings as participants finish the race
- View detailed results for any participant and easily share on Facebook/Twitter
Some events will also provide the following additional premium services on race day. NOTE: Not all races in our app will provide this functionality.
- Set your goal time so spectators can estimate your location until you reach the first split
- Auto-post your split and final times to Facebook and/or Twitter on race day
- View any participant's estimated location along the course route based on their goal time and real-time split data
- View start times, splits and final results for any participant
- View the event leader board in real-time as the leaders cross timed points
- View real-time announcements such as the countdown to the official start and other updates during the event
Download the official Joplin Memorial Half app and get connected today!
Changed name to Joplin Memorial Half.
Ratings and Reviews
Features that work:
Results pages. Event schedules.
Features that don't work:
Pretty much everything else.
The tracker is broken. The course map doesn't show mile markers or anything else it claims to, not even the direction of the race.
The UI is also terrible. If I search for a runner, let me see everything relating to that runner without having to do another search in a different part of the app.
The event is over and the app was free, so I guess it doesn't matter. But I hope that someone in charge sees this and either is more strict with the development team next year or that they just hire someone else entirely.
Love the app just like everything else the race director does :)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.