By Tabula Rasa, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tired of complicated, unstable, or abandoned whiteboard apps that get in your way? Tap less. Jot more.
Jot! is a simple, fast whiteboard that lets you sketch out your ideas and share them in real time. Draw, take notes, or wireframe on your iPad quickly and easily as soon as ideas come to you. Share your ideas via email or save them as photos. Collaborate in real time over the internet with Live Sharing.
- We think whiteboards should be fun, simple, fast, and stable.
- Jot! was recently featured by Apple as a "new and noteworthy" iPad app in the App Store
- 4.5 star rating for paid apps from over 100 reviews
- Frequent updates to build new features: 7 updates since June 2010
SHARE IN REAL TIME
Have you ever been on the phone and wanted to draw out an idea for someone on the other end of the line? Now you can.
Our new Live Sharing feature allows you to collaborate with other Jot! users in real time over the internet. Start up a Live Sharing session and get on the same page in a snap. You can share with other Jot! iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch users, or via a web browser at http://jotwithme.com
See details below.
SKETCH YOUR VISION
Quickly and easily sketch out ideas by drawing or typing text. Get straight to drawing your vision without navigating complex drawing menus.
- Sketch with your fingers or a stylus
- Add textboxes easily for typed notes
- Import a photo to use as a background, or take a picture from your device's camera
- Interact directly with your whiteboard instead of dealing with endless menu options
- Move individual or groups of objects and text easily
- Cut, copy, paste and duplicate objects and text
- Choose from 16 colors, 4 line widths, and 5 fonts
- Create new whiteboards as fast as ideas come to you
PLENTY OF EXPORT OPTIONS
Showcase your ideas with your friends, students, co-workers, or the world. Collaborate with them by sharing your jots.
- Export Jot images via email, PDF or the built-in Photos app
- Collaborate with other Jot users by importing and exporting Jot files
- View and modify your jots on an external monitor or projector via the VGA adapter
- Copy and Paste with other iOS applications
- Print out your Jots (iOS4+ only)
LIVE SHARING DETAILS
-You can create or join a Live Sharing session for free without a subscription.
-Other Jot! users can join your Live Sharing session on their iPad.
-Anyone can view your session for free using a modern web browser at http://jotwithme.com.
ANY COMMENTS OR FEEDBACK?
We are constantly working to make Jot! better. We would love to hear from you. Please give us your feedback at:
Nick & Geoff
What's New in Version 2.8
- Updated for iOS 7
- Support for black backgrounds
Continues to get better
I use Jot! frequently, both online & offline.
I find Jot! as my go to app for a whiteboard. As more of my associates acquire iPads, it will make it easier to collaborate.
I also use Jot! in conjunction with Apple TV for a larger screen presentation while having additional iPads for user. One caution has been to make sure that wifi is reliable.
I’m curious as to how you will continue to evolve with this great app.
An app that does what you expect it to do
Upgraded to be able to keep multiple jots and of course lose the ads. It's like a sticky note on steroids. Love this app.
Go To App
I love this product. It's a simple and fun way to get an idea down quickly. If I have an idea, this is the first place I go to get it recorded.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 08, 2014
- Version: 2.8
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Tabula Rasa, LLC
- © 2012 Tabula Rasa
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Jot Live Sharing 5 Sessions$0.99