Jot! Whiteboard Free
By Nick Geiger
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tired of complicated, unstable, or abandoned whiteboard apps that get in your way? Tap less. Jot more.
Jot! is a simple, fast whiteboard that lets you sketch out your ideas and share them in real time. Draw, take notes, or wireframe on your iPad quickly and easily as soon as ideas come to you. Share your ideas via email or save them as photos. Collaborate in real time over the internet with Live Sharing.
- We think whiteboards should be fun, simple, fast, and stable.
- Jot! was recently featured by Apple as a "new and noteworthy" iPad app in the App Store
- Frequent updates to build new features: 7 updates since June 2010
VIEW IN REAL TIME
View other Jot! users sketches in real time over the internet. Join a Live Sharing session and get on the same page in a snap.
See details below.
SKETCH YOUR VISION
Quickly and easily sketch out ideas by drawing or typing text. Get straight to drawing your vision without navigating complex drawing menus.
- Sketch with your fingers or a stylus
- Add textboxes easily for notes
- Interact directly with your whiteboard instead of dealing with endless menu options
- Move individual or groups of objects and text easily
- Cut, copy, paste and duplicate objects and text
- Choose from 16 colors, 4 line widths, and 5 fonts
- Create new whiteboards as fast as ideas come to you
PLENTY OF EXPORT OPTIONS
Showcase your ideas with your friends, students, co-workers, or the world. Collaborate with them by sharing your jots.
- Export Jot! images via email
- Save jots to the built-in Photos app
- Copy and Paste with other iOS applications
Jot! Free is the free version of Jot! It uses the same great drawing features of Jot! and is limited to only one canvas to draw on. Jot! Free allows you to export jot files, the premium version of Jot! is required to import them. Upgrade to Jot! and save multiple jots, get more export options, and import photos as backgrounds.
LIVE SHARING DETAILS
-You can join a Live Sharing session in view-only mode for free without a subscription.
ANY COMMENTS OR FEEDBACK?
We are constantly working to make Jot! better. We would love to hear from you. Please give us your feedback at:
Nick & Geoff
What's New in Version 2.8
- Updated for iOS 7
- Support for black backgrounds
The paid version of this might be fine. However, using the free version, I created a drawing and tried to share it. It gave me the warning saying writing would be disabled while sharing because I'm using the free version...and erased everything I had done. Even closing the sharing session failed to restore my jot. I'm all for "try before you buy" but I'm not going to buy something that fails this miserably when I try it.
Like the app. It is handy for annotating over a photo. Been using it weekly for a couple years to make and post my football picks. I went to buy the full version today but $5 is a bit excessive for such a simple app. Would have paid 1-2. Will keep using the free.
Nice notes / drawing App
Nice notes / drawing App.....simple, yet with useful features.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 08, 2014
- Version: 2.8
- Size: 3.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Nick Geiger
- © 2012 Tabula Rasa
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Jot Live Sharing 5 Sessions$0.99