JotNot Scanner App Pro
By MobiTech 3000 LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
JotNot is the quickest and easiest way to save a digital version of your paper documents. With JotNot's advanced image processing algorithms, your scans come out crisp, clear, and suitable for printing every time.
JotNot is the original document scanner app, trusted by millions of people in over 150 countries. It is recommended by The New York Times, TechCrunch, and MacWorld UK.
ELIMINATE PAPER WITH JOTNOT
With a PDF scanner in your pocket, there is no need to ever keep receipts in your wallet, tax records in your filing cabinet, or notes scattered across your desk. Scan and archive digital copies, and simplify your life.
* Digitize contracts, receipts, expense forms, or business cards
* Save notes, recipes, or photos in cloud storage
* Scan and export sheet music to a music app like ForScore, or sketches to a drawing app
* Scan whiteboards or presentations to take notes in class or during meetings
EASILY SHARE YOUR SCANS
* Email your scans as PDFs
* Upload to iCloud, Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive with OCR, Box, OneNote, and more
* Fax reliably to 50 countries
* Share documents with a computer via WiFi
ADVANCED AND EFFICIENT SCANNING
* JotNot automatically detects edges and processes images to remove shadows, correct contrast, and adjust white balance
* Scan in full color, black-and-white, and a variety of other modes
* Convert scans to PDF or JPEG
* Efficiently scan multi-page documents
* Password-protect sensitive files
* Lock the app with a password, Touch ID, or Face ID (if supported by your device)
* Tag documents and search by tag or name
* Sort by name or date
* Rename or delete files to stay organized
JotNot Pro is a one-time purchase. Faxing requires credits, which you can buy via an in-app purchase. There are no automatically recurring charges or subscriptions.
QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS?
We aim to provide the best possible user experience and service. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for personal help from the developers to resolve any issue.
JotNot is made in the USA.
What's New in Version 4.7.4
Latest updates and bug fixes:
+ support for iOS 11
+ JotNot is iPhone X ready, including Face ID
+ new Open to Camera feature, available in Settings
+ fixes the Save to Cloud screen on iOS 11
+ Dropbox integration now prompts for overwrites
+ various bug fixes and performance improvement
Thank you for using JotNot! Show your support by leaving us a review in the App Store.
i just want to say as a customer who has used this app for 4+ YEARS that it was a one-stop-solution to my occasional send to fax machine needs. i have used it probably >100 times for important business-related faxes & never had a problem with it ever. it’s so convenient when i’m stranded with only my iphone but i need someone to receive a traditional fax in the office. i know it costs money to send to a landline but it’s totally worth whatever they charge. because it will get there. period. and it even generates a cover sheet. people have no idea that i’m sending “scans” that are really just pics from my phone.
it’s been 4-5 years since i started using this app so there might be better, newer, maybe even free ways to send faxes now. but if you want the best and the most reliable, then this is your app.
Great scanner app!
The scanner on my wireless printer quit working. I needed a scanner to scan bills of ladings to email to customers. My daughter suggested that I get a scanner app on my iPhone. I bought this one and it's working great for me. Using this app I can send several pages in one attachment in QuickBooks. Before using this app, I could only attach 2 pages from my scanner to email a customer directly from QuickBooks. Now I can scan several pages in one attachment and email customers from QuickBooks.
I highly recommend this app to anyone who needs a scanner for work. Well worth the price I paid for the app!
Update: still loving this app. Well worth the money I spent for the app. I highly recommend this app to anyone needing to scan important papers for work or home.
Easy to use and cost efficient
I bought this app because my home office scanning function wasn’t working on my printer and I was desperate. To my surprise it was easy to use and produces a pretty clear image. I’ve found myself using it beyond my work needs and it has been so convenient to have accessible on my phone. I didn’t realize how often I would use it while out such as scanning an insurance card to send to my husband or a form to submit to my daughter’s school. The only drawback I’ve found is that if the paper I am scanning is not flat, because it’s been folded or wrinkled, it will distort the image. It is generally not a major problem but if you need a super straight image, you lose the ability to “flatten” the paper with a traditional scanner lid or feeder.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 01, 2017
- Version: 4.7.4
- Size: 34.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: MobiTech 3000 LLC
- © 2009-2017 MobiTech 3000 LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 3 Fax Credits$3.99
- 10 Fax Credits$9.99
- 20 Fax Credits$17.99
- 100 Fax Credits$79.99