JotNot Scanner+ | scan PDFs from documents, receipts, faxes, expenses, and whiteboards
By MobiTech 3000 LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* The original (and still the best) iPhone and iPad scanner app
* Trusted by millions of people in over 150 countries
* Recommended by The New York Times, TechCrunch, and MacWorld UK
ELIMINATE PAPER WITH JOTNOT
JotNot is the most advanced scanner app in the App Store. It automatically detects edges and processes images to remove shadows, correct contrast, and adjust white balance. Scans come out crisp, clear, and suitable for printing every time.
* Convert notes, receipts, sketches, sheet music, recipes, contracts, business cards, even photos into digital copies
* Save scans as PDF or JPEG
* Efficiently scan multi-page documents
SHARE YOUR SCANS
* Share by email, iCloud, Evernote, Dropbox, Google Docs with OCR, Box, and OneNote
* Fax reliably to US numbers (pay per fax via in-app purchase)
* Password-protect sensitive files
* Tag documents and search by tag or name
* Sort by name or date
* Rename or delete files to stay organized
*** No internet required. No subscription fees. ***
QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS?
Since we cannot respond to comments in the App Store, please contact us at email@example.com for personal help to resolve any issue.
JotNot Scanner+ is meticulously crafted in the USA.
What's New in Version 4.4
Updates for iOS 8 and new colors!
New icons and graphics
Document picker for cloud storage providers
Touch ID to lock the app
User-defined filename formats
New languages: Russian, Portuguese, and Dutch
Great app! I've used it for years and love it!
I used this first for receipts when I needed to turn them in for work. Then I used this for scanning my paperwork for my job to send in. I love it. It's easy to use, works along side things like DropBox,---you will definitely get your money's worth!
My Go-to in the Past...
Like a few other users who saw a degradation in quality with the new UI, I'm disappointed. This was my go-to app but now the 'scans' aren't as clear, and it seems to have lost the feature where one could adjust the brightness/contrast that I often utilized in black/white mode. Or am I just not finding it in the new UI?
New UI VERY Disappointing
This was a go-to app for years. And the newly redesigned UI is going to change that. Seems like features are missing, and the background is all black so it's hard to read.
Plus all my previous files were "converted" to a new format and that changed the file date, so now the sort order is all wrong. Never, ever, change my metadata when converting to a new format.
Previously this was a five star app. Sloppy update.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 27, 2015
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 14.7 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: MobiTech 3000 LLC
- © 2015 MobiTech 3000 LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fax Credits$0.99
- 1 Fax Credit$0.99
- 3 Fax Credits$2.99
- 10 Fax Credits$7.99
- 20 Fax Credits$14.99