Sign PDF documents directly from your iPad or iPhone with JotNot Signature. Pay once, and get unlimited signing forever.
JotNot Signature makes it simple to sign documents in electronic format without having to print them out. Use JotNot Signature's built-in signature pad to sign your name and drop it into your document directly. Once signed, share your document via email, or copy it to a cloud storage service, such as iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, or OneDrive.
Use text, date, and checkmark annotations to fill out forms electronically. For added security, password-protect your signed document before emailing or sharing. Additionally, you can add a password lock to the entire app to prevent access to your JotNot Signature files by unauthorized persons.
JotNot Signature is the perfect companion to JotNot Fax. Use JotNot Signature for signing, and then open it in JotNot Fax for faxing.
Features of JotNot Signature:
* Sign unlimited PDF documents from your iPhone or iPad
* Add text, date, or checkmarks to documents
* Connect with Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud Drive, OneDrive, or WebDAV to import or export documents
* Import documents from other apps like Mail or Gmail
* Store signatures securely for easy one-tap adding to a document
* Lock the entire app with a password
* Password-protect individual PDF files
* Sort documents manually or by date or name
* Includes a Getting Started quick start guide
- fixes bug where annotations disappear when swiping to a new page
- fixes crash that prevents some devices from opening the app
- fixes file duplication on import
Ratings and Reviews
Used this app for a month, but now it will not open on my iPhone 8.
I uninstalled it and reinstalled. No change. When I try to open it, the app will open then immediately close.
Jot not scan connects to Google drive but signature does not. It takes multiple steps and saves to position file in right place for signature.
Very easy to use and very convenient!
My Internet connection failed this evening and I had a document that needed to be signed and sent before the start of business tomorrow. I was able to pull up the document from the cloud on my phone, print it and save it as a PDF, and then open it and sign it and send it to the recipient. I wouldn’t have been able to complete this task without using this app. I’m very glad that I downloaded it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.