Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: In Practice
By Elsevier Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: In Practice
Now available for both iPad and iPhone! It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the latest practical clinical updates for allergist-immunologists. The JACI: In Practice app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap.
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope and the 3D Radiological Viewer
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, multimedia and supplementary content
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 8
Journal subscribers and AAAAI members: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Journal website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About JACI: In Practice
JACI: In Practice covers the spectrum of conditions treated by allergist-immunologists in their practices. The emphasis of the journal is on information that is practical for clinicians,-material that can be used in everyday practice or will help in acquiring new knowledge or skills that can be directly applied to patients. A major goal of JACI: In Practice is to provide its readers with a high level of evidence to support their clinical decisions in diagnosis and management. All JACI: In Practice content is peer-reviewed. The journal welcomes original research articles that fit into the above scope.
iTunes Subscriptions to JACI: In Practice
A single issue of the journal for $31.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $349.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.6.1
Now enjoy innovative digital content with the newly introduced article enhancements featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope and the 3D Radiological Viewer; in addition to getting access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Feb 17, 2016
- Version: 5.6.1
- Size: 23.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Elsevier Inc.
- © 2013 Elsevier Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology in Practice Annual Subscription$349.99
- The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: In Practice November 2013$31.99